1. What type of magic is about balance of the universe ?

Lorewise what type of magic is about balance in the universe/great dark beyond: fel, void, nature, spirit, light, elements, decay, necromancy or arcane ?

Gina waited a few moments as Kellie headed for the bedroom, then turned in the direction of the bathroom. Sure enough, there on the bottom shelf was a tall ceramic cup filled with a couple of individually wrapped toothbrushes, each with a tiny travel sized tube of Crest. Right next to them was a small stack of paper Dixie cups, each also covered in plastic. As she ripped one open and began to brush her teeth, Gina wondered how often Kellie had unexpected overnight guests, that she felt the need to store little kits like these for.
    https://salegabriel.com/fr/category/...ois/popular/1/
    Gina had just finished rinsing out her mouth when there was a knock on the bathroom door and, after waiting for a few seconds to make sure that her guest didn't object, Kellie let herself in. In her hand was a pair of light blue unisex pajamas, also wrapped in plastic, along with a washcloth and bath towel.

"I bought these for my niece when she visited last summer, but she never got around to wearing them," Kellie said as she handed the package to Gina. "I think the two of you are just about the same size."

Gina glanced at the product tag and decided that it was close enough not to make a difference. She hadn't given any thought to taking a shower, but recalling how long a day it had been, was glad that Kellie had simply assumed that she wanted to.

After unwrapping the pajamas and laying them on the top of the hamper, Gina stripped off all of her clothes, including her now slightly soiled underwear.

'I guess I really should've gotten that clean pair from my desk,' she mused before using some of the plastic covering from the nightwear to wrap up her panties. 'Oh well, it won't be the first time I went home in the morning without underwear.'

Now totally nude, she turned on the water in the shower, adjusting the hanging curtain to be sure none of it splashed onto the floor. Then, after giving it a few minutes to warm up, she stepped under the pleasant stream.

As she covered her body with soap, running her hands across her breasts and down between her legs, Gina was even more thankful that Kellie had opened her home to her. If she had stayed back at the office, the odds were that, despite her initial disinclination, she probably would've wound up at the party at Clancy's and once there, who knew what might've happened. Given her long dry spell, that night with David notwithstanding, plus her tendency to drink too much at parties, she could have woken up tomorrow morning having done something, or more specifically, someone she'd later regret.

As she rinsed herself off, Gina's mind drifted a bit and she found herself wondering what Kellie did for sexual relief. She was, even close to forty, still an attractive woman, but in none of their conversations had she ever mentioned a man in her life. And from what several co-workers had told Gina, Kellie never brought anyone to corporate social functions. Some said she was married to the job, while others just thought she was a private person who preferred to keep her professional and personal lives separate. An even smaller few had more salacious theories.

Sandra Collins, who had been at the firm nearly a decade, believed that Kellie was having an affair with her boss, an idea that, given recent events, Gina was no longer so quick to dismiss as ridiculous. If nothing else, it might explain how Kellie could afford an apartment like this. Private secretaries were often called "office wives" and the distinction between them and actual wives could easily blur. She and Abraham Bernstein were only eight years apart in age, the financial wizard having been something of a 'wunderkind', and their relationship, whatever the details might be, had lasted longer than his two marriages combined.

'Whatever the truth, it's really none of my business,' Gina thought, putting the matter out of her head as she finished drying and tried on the pajamas.

Examining her reflection in the mirror, Gina thought the outfit was actually sort of sexy, especially with the top few buttons left open. It displayed a good amount of cleavage and the material, while not silk, felt rather nice against her skin. It was also thin enough to show off her pert nipples through it. If they weren't too expensive, she considered buying herself a pair.

Exiting the bathroom, she found Kellie waiting with a similar outfit draped across her arm, one in dark navy blue. She took a moment to examine Gina's, declaring it a perfect fit.

"They're very comfortable," Gina replied, thinking that was the safest thing to say about them.

"Then of course they're yours to keep," Kellie replied."

Gina was about to object, then realized; what else was Kellie going to do with them, give them to her niece as second hand goods? Not likely, especially after Gina had worn them without panties.

"Thank you," Gina said with a grateful smile.

"I'll only be a few minutes," Kellie said as she passed Gina and stepped into the bathroom. "The cable guide is on the end table; why don't you check the schedule and see what might look good?"

Picking up the guide, Gina spent some time going through it. There were certainly a lot more choices than offered by the regular broadcast stations. In the end, she settled on two likely prospects, each different enough from the other to give Kellie a choice. Hearing the shower turn off, Gina put down the guide and got up to turn on the television, when a silver framed photograph resting on the top corner of the console set that she hadn't noticed before caught her attention.
    https://thelivenudecam.com
    The photo featured two young women in graduation robes. The girl on the left was obviously a much younger Kellie, and since it was a college photo Gina guessed she was about twenty-one in it. The other young woman looked to be the same age, with long straight brown hair and an equally impressive physique. They each had an arm tightly wrapped around the other and shared an expression that said they were close. There was no inscription and Gina wondered who the other young woman was.

"Class of '61," she heard Kellie unexpectedly say as if in response to her unasked question. "Full of fire and fury and ready to change the world."

Startled, as she hadn't heard the taller woman come out of the bathroom, Gina turned to face her. Her first thought was that the unisex pajamas looked even better on Kellie than they did on her, especially the way her even larger bust practically cried out for attention as the material struggled to contain it.
    Edited: October 31, 2020