1. Did they remove TBC pvp sets from the game?

Hi,
    I'm working on a xmog that involves the Merciless Gladiator set from TBC, the one that looks exactly like the set from 'The Eye' and 'Serpentine Cavern' (T5). I tried to find an NPC that would sell that set, but the best i could find, as far as TBC pvp set go, is an NPC in Orgrimmar that sells the basic Gladiator set, and nothing else.
    I also checked at Area52, Nagrand, Gadgetzan and Dalaran Sewers, but i couldn't find any NPC that would sell that set there either.

Any idea idea where i could find the lvl 70 Merciless Gladiator set, or did they completely remove it from the game?

EDIT : Ok so i did find the Merciless Gladiator gear on the Isle of Quel'Danas, HOWEVER it has to be traded with tokens from 'The Eye' and 'Serpentine Cavern'. It cannot be bought with honor points, which really defeat the purpose of going for a pvp set xmog over a raid set...

So my question would be, is it possible to find the lvl 70 Merciless Gladiator set in this game on an NPC that sells it for HONOR POINTS?
    Edited: June 30, 2020

2. July 1, 2020  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/21898

my guess, as per that bugtracker, is that they are working on it, but at start they simply removed the incorrect vendors while they figure out the rest?