1. Trade chat

Can GMs start doing something about the trade chat? Whenever I log in or go to a main city, it's constantly full of antisemitic, homophobic, severely racist garbage. Seriously, what the **** are the gms doing every day where **** like this can just go on unpunished or prevented?

2. If you are offended by it ignore them.
    If they're being properly racist on a world channel such as global you can report them for racism.

3. Rules are very confusing, one of our guildies got banned for discrimination for saying "poopy eu guild" I am not joking I have screenshots. Yet if someone tells you to kill yourself and drink bleach etc you are told to just /ignore.

Which should be the case, but someone couldn't do /ignore when getting told "poopy eu guild" Idk what to say at this point
    Edited: June 30, 2020

4. July 1, 2020  
    Yeah there's a lot of edgelords out there nowadays, even if you started banning them its not like it'd stop. Best to just leave chat

5. July 1, 2020  
    Have you ever thought that maybe they say this stuff because they are right? They're trading ideas anyway, that's what the chat is for. I see nothing wrong about it.

6. July 1, 2020  
    This snowflake-discourse is insufferable. As long as the abuse/racism isn't targeted and persistent it spices up the chat just right for it to feel alive. And if it is - i see people banned for racism every other day, so you can report the culprits if you so desire.

Though maybe you just want the game communications bland and boring, with everything wrapped up in bubble wrap so even the most *****ic *****s won't hurt themselves with it?

Edit: Oh no, now even the insult that looks similar to idiom is censored. The end is truly nigh.
    Edited: July 1, 2020

7. July 1, 2020  
    I am completely serious, when I say this: Am I the only one, who enjoys the ****post on trade chat? Like for real, some people say the dumbest things there and I find those conversations to be extremely funny.

8. July 1, 2020  
    I am completely serious, when I say this: Am I the only one, who enjoys the ****post on trade chat? Like for real, some people say the dumbest things there and I find those conversations to be extremely funny.
    Yeah, I don't get it either. I think it's some mental defect - they want to change everything because they think they are virtuous and have some moral high ground. But when you scratch the surface there is only darkness in them. Why can't they accept that Trade chat is a hole for all the edgelords, trolls and everyone else almost 20 years already, if someone can't handle it just /leave channel, not that hard. What's next, they will ask the Sun to be banned because staring into it makes them blind?