1. Area 52 gear vendor's

Hello all,I recently noticed vendors have retired from Vengeful Gladiator's PvP gear from Area52, instead there are 2 vendors from Wrathull, would you know if they are considering relocating vendors? What does the staff know about this? Ty

2. July 2, 2020  
    i think staff remove it for ppl cant buy it with arena points and rating, like all, they want to you donate to them, thats so bad you cant get cool transmog for your effor, they abligate you to pay

3. July 3, 2020  
    yeah its such a bummer cause i wanted to xmog it, flew all the way out there to realize **** aint here. blizz like amirite

4. July 3, 2020  

5. July 4, 2020  
    Sure, you are going to donate for it on "Icecrown" realm, but you how you are suppose to get it on "Lordaeron"?
    And btw there are so many bugs there and on the other realms too, but they have decided to "Fix" a wrong vendor which basically gives you just more in-game options for transmog or whatever?
    And who the hell is not happy with it to report such an "issue"?!

6. July 4, 2020  
    People want everything to be Blizzlik even tho the server is a far cry from it. Whatcha gonna do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Dear all,

I would highly urge staff to reconsider the decision taken. I have spent weeks/months farming arena points in order to xmog my char. In my opinion, legacy weapons and gear vendors are a unique feature that encourage players to compete for best xmogs, considering their high arena/honor prices.
    Best,

8. Sorry man, 2 cool 4 you, Can't let any homeless guy walk around in silk suit, you pay, or you stray.

9. Sorry man, 2 cool 4 you, Can't let any homeless guy walk around in silk suit, you pay, or you stray.
    You can't pay on Lordaeron tho

10. You could always write a good and compelling topic in Suggestions & Changes and hope for the best.