1. July 5, 2020  
    Yes i dont know any MMORPG who isnt intended to pay to win. It is more of our lack of understand to the matter

2. July 5, 2020  
    I just worry for the future of WOTLK. Sooner or later it’ll fizzle out and have no new player base coming in at all.
    It’ll be one of those conversation starters like “oh yeah you remember that game?” Rip.

3. July 5, 2020  
    If WotLK here fizzles out it will be because WoW itself is dead.
    Population on Warmane has been more or less steady for a decade. For a game that has very little to no new content that fact is actually amazing.

4. July 6, 2020  
    Well I'm new. Totally new on this server and all of its content (mostly). I have 42 hours on my score and haven't reached lvl 80 yet. I still can't fly because I don't have the gold. And it seems my hair turns gray because of all these wonderful ganks :)

I thought retail - classic was hard (managed to get to level 10 and 17 and stopped) but this Server is way harder. I'm wondering how I can get some gear still have 11 green parts equipped and I think not a single alt raid group would carry my char in any dungeon even when it is Violet Hold.

5. July 6, 2020  
    Well I'm new. Totally new on this server and all of its content (mostly). I have 42 hours on my score and haven't reached lvl 80 yet. I still can't fly because I don't have the gold. And it seems my hair turns gray because of all these wonderful ganks :)

I thought retail - classic was hard (managed to get to level 10 and 17 and stopped) but this Server is way harder. I'm wondering how I can get some gear still have 11 green parts equipped and I think not a single alt raid group would carry my char in any dungeon even when it is Violet Hold.
    Which server are you playing on?

As far as gear goes, faction reputations might be what you are looking for. While you're doing their questlines, you also get a decent amount of gold (47-ish on x7 servers after you hit 80) so you can definitely save up for Cold Weather flying soon.

From my experience, getting a solid account economy going is probably the most important thing for a new player (anyone at any gear level can make gold, and with enough gold, you can just BoE your way into RDF HC). I would suggest either gathering professions (seems to be the easier way, though with more player competition especially in Northrend), or doing dailies and getting enough gold to start making money off crafting professions.

And yeah, Northrend/Outland ganking is difficult to avoid before you can fly (flying also helps you on dailies/gathering proffs and makes your Northrend leveling twice as easy/fast), so I'd say that's also something you want to go for very early (even before professions).

6. July 6, 2020  
    Which server are you playing on?

As far as gear goes, faction reputations might be what you are looking for. While you're doing their questlines, you also get a decent amount of gold (47-ish on x7 servers after you hit 80) so you can definitely save up for Cold Weather flying soon.

From my experience, getting a solid account economy going is probably the most important thing for a new player (anyone at any gear level can make gold, and with enough gold, you can just BoE your way into RDF HC). I would suggest either gathering professions (seems to be the easier way, though with more player competition especially in Northrend), or doing dailies and getting enough gold to start making money off crafting professions.

And yeah, Northrend/Outland ganking is difficult to avoid before you can fly (flying also helps you on dailies/gathering proffs and makes your Northrend leveling twice as easy/fast), so I'd say that's also something you want to go for very early (even before professions).

I'm on Icecrown.
    Economy sounds nice. can't mine a single ore in pvp zones because of high enemy players.
    I was following an advice from another member here and avoided hellfire peninsula / borean tundra. It's painful without flying :)

Will give this game another try this evening and maybe I can reach lvl 78 or even 79 . Doing Dailies is a perfect advice, thank you.

7. July 7, 2020  
    If WotLK here fizzles out it will be because WoW itself is dead.
    Population on Warmane has been more or less steady for a decade. For a game that has very little to no new content that fact is actually amazing.
    Well that and the game itself lives on the reputation of being the best expansion on the best mmorpg ever made.
    That itself brings a lot of new players constantly.

8. July 7, 2020  
    Yes a lot of new player playing here, but most of player has many characters and alts

9. You can easily donate 10$ to get premium status and earn all the coins by selling items/toons/gold on trade section

10. I have a couple level80s on icrecrown but i kind of quit because everyone is in end gear and thats boring to me. Especially pvp-wise the meta is ****ed with warriors only.

Maybe frostmourne is an option for you. I started playing there and its reallly cool because everyone starts out at 0 and pvp wise its way more versatile.
    Patch 3.3.5 is trash in terms of pvp balance. Especially as a beginner you can get starter ggear annd perform decently whereas on icecrown you get one shot by everyone.

First 12