1. July 1, 2020  

(English speaker) Having issues with a french patch

Hello!

I've been studying french for some time and I decided to look for a french client or a patch, so that I can learn some new things even while playing.
    I found http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=388077 from 2 years ago.

It works really well! Pretty much everything, except tooltips, is in French now. For example, if I hover over a spell, it will display the range, cost, and what kind of attack it is, but not the name, effect or description. (screenshot: https://imgur.com/JWFl5Zh -- profession tab + spellbook - no wording at all)

Tooltips don't work for: spells in my spellbook, spells on my action bars, buffs, consumables (potions, food, poisons)
    It also does not display any of the craftable items in my profession's tab...

Is there any way to fix this
    Perhaps if anyone knows of a better source of a fully functional french patch / client?

2. July 1, 2020  
    Hey there, welcome to the french community !

We are also struggling to find a correct method to get our own client french. I'm waiting to find a valuable source to make a official post here for new playes but for now, i can provide you the download link from a old french private server here. It's comming from this website. I havent install it cause i have the client in english for the same reason you want yours in french, but most of the player i have talk with told me it was okay.

Hope it will help you, and i will be more than gratefull if you give us a feedback or if you find another way to achieve your purpose.

3. July 1, 2020  
    @Gorchakl

Thank you, this version worked like a charm!

I also figured out the reason why I had troubles with the previous one - I had a custom patch in my client that conflicted with it.
    Other players should have no problems running either of these french versions.