1. July 1, 2020  

Tank queue as tank and dps

Hey,

While im leveling my alts, i saw a lot of tanks that queue as tank and dps and enter in rdf as dps. So, the party will have 2 or more tanks, 1 healer and rest dps. The problem is, that tank that is on dps spot roll for tank items too, because he is tank.
    Last time we were 3 tanks, me (i queued only for tank, and i was on tank spot) and 2 other tanks (on dps spot), healer and 1 dps. The clear was extremly slow, and the other 2 didnt want to swap on dps because they need an item as tank from that dungeon.
    I think there should be some rules or something. There could be 2 days ban for people that enter in dungeon on a spot with a different spec (healer spec on a dps spot. I saw it only 2 times) or dunno, something else.
    It is a bit unfair because it takes too much to finish the dungeon, the other tank roll from a dps slot on a tank item and i can't kick him in first 5 minutes, and healer/dps wants to do it fast, they don't care (only blame).. It remains to leave the dungeon, witch give me a 30 min penalty for next rdf.
    Also, im tired of reporting people, losing items etc..

As a questions, what should i do?

2. July 1, 2020  
    The problem is, that tank that is on dps spot roll for tank items too, because he is tank.
    No, if they accept dungeon as DPS they should roll only for DPS items. DPS is their "main spec", doesn't matter what they think is their "main spec" in their little heads.

As a questions, what should i do?
    Make your own group with people you are ok to play with and farm it being happy. AS long as you play with randoms - you have to deal with things like these.

3. July 1, 2020  
    There are some rules exactly about that. If a player entered the dungeon and has a "shield" picture near his character (which means the system designated him as a tank for the dungeon) - he can roll only on tank items, if he has a "sword" icon - he can roll only on dps. If all others party members explicitly agree, he can roll on other items. Anything else is ninja-looting and is bannable.

4. July 1, 2020  
    My choice is to print screen when they roll on tank items or to record it and post? Or the other one, like @angrylol said, to make a group..
    Thank you for answers. I just didn't want to report all the time. Maybe they could implement something to stop them rolling

5. July 1, 2020  
    Reporting wont do anything, these rules are enforced for years now, so if that would help no one would do that already. It's an "after the fact" thing. But if you do - read the proper way how to.

Making your own groups or joining players you enjoy playing with will provide you everything you want. You know, join a guild where players have similar interests as you.