1. July 1, 2020  

How is the pvp activity here ?

Hello,

I just started playing on this server yesterday, and was impressed by the over all population of players that I have seen. PvP is my main focus if and when I hit 80, I am concerned if players are doing pvp at all. I tried to que up for a BG last night just to see if the que would pop and it never did and I waited for 10 minutes in que, the approximate showed 2 minutes it was for WSG and I was level 19.

Lvl 19 is usually a good WSG lvl for twinks etc and it was during peak times that I qued with zero luck. So is Bgs basically dead ? and what about Wintergrasp and Arenas for lvl 80s are players doing these ? ... Plus World Pvp like city raids. LK was a great time to pvp because they have the vendors and actual pvp stat gear. So I was thinking many players would be doing pvp seeing raids and pve is never a issue finding guilds and players in any WOW game.

Any feedback would be great, Thanks.

2. July 2, 2020  
    Also Pvp Guilds.
    Edited: July 2, 2020

3. July 2, 2020  
    Bgs are crossrealm so it does start to pop when you get higher level.

4. July 2, 2020  
    Bgs are crossrealm so it does start to pop when you get higher level.
    That's only for Lordaeron, Icecrown and Blackrock. Frostmourne is in it's own bracket, due to progressive content release since it's currently on Naxx/OS progression.

Queues are 5-10 mins max on 80, and from 10 games, I can say 4 are very competitive, and the others can be stomps depending on which timezone you're playing.

Sometimes you win 10 in a row, sometimes you lose 10 in a row. For arena, haven't started yet but heard queues are also pretty fast and there's a solid competitive scene for 2s and 3s.

All in all, there's a lot of PvP focused guilds and players on the server, so if you're a PvP guy, you'll probably find it to your liking.

5. July 2, 2020  
    Hello,

I just started playing on this server yesterday, and was impressed by the over all population of players that I have seen. PvP is my main focus if and when I hit 80, I am concerned if players are doing pvp at all. I tried to que up for a BG last night just to see if the que would pop and it never did and I waited for 10 minutes in que, the approximate showed 2 minutes it was for WSG and I was level 19.

Lvl 19 is usually a good WSG lvl for twinks etc and it was during peak times that I qued with zero luck. So is Bgs basically dead ? and what about Wintergrasp and Arenas for lvl 80s are players doing these ? ... Plus World Pvp like city raids. LK was a great time to pvp because they have the vendors and actual pvp stat gear. So I was thinking many players would be doing pvp seeing raids and pve is never a issue finding guilds and players in any WOW game.

Any feedback would be great, Thanks.
    Don't be surprised BGs don't pop on low levels when you're playing on a x7 realm. You literally move through the bracket within few hours which leaves only diehard twinks for queue which in turn don't even exist on Frostmourne since the whole idea of Frostmourne was to progress through all the raids WotLK had to offer - not AFK at lvl 19 and grind noobs. If you want to grind noobs in a twink bracket go Icecrown or Lordaeron.

Level 80 BG and Arena is active naturally.

6. July 2, 2020  
    Great Info, Nah I don't care about low lvl pvp and BGs, I just wanted to see if any lvls was doing them. I just wasted to much time playing on other PS and getting to cap lvl to find out no one did pvp there, one was for TBC. Someone in the game yesterday told me pretty much what is said here, so it seems to have some activity at 80 which is good.

I don't see many guilds for pvp listed in recruitment forum, but that's not a biggie seeing there is no RBGs, just be cool to be in a guild with common interests. But I also like LK raids. How about wpvp, are there ever city raids etc ?

Thanks