1. July 1, 2020  

Can we get some numbers so that we understand why it takes so long?

I'm basically asking for the support this server gets, without the bull****. There's no reason to hide it, it's visible, but I would like to read it from someone who can provide that information. The reason why I ask is, "exploits" are patched without notice, which is great, there's less to abuse, but why doesn't it work the other way around?

What is the focus right now? to patch exploits? or to fix what is currently broken? because if we can patch up exploits, then there's obviously time for the other.

I understand exploits are a priority, but let's try to do this evenly. If you patch something that exploits, you should patch something that's broken. You have plenty of choices out there to focus on. Try to fix something that might BENEFIT the players, since you take away something that may potentially benefit the players. (the exploits).

I'm not condoning exploiting for profit, but I would like to see the activity spread evenly. This server is obviously important to someone if exploits are being patched. Having a more functional server will benefit you more, than a clean server without exploits. Icecrown is proof of this. (Icecrown had exploits for YEARS.)

2. July 1, 2020  
    They will never answer u about that. Still good luck.

Made similar thread abou legen cloak and got no answer

3. July 1, 2020  
    Not expecting an answer today. I understand your frustration though. Just gotta keep trying. Someone has to listen eventually.

4. July 1, 2020  
    Both is the focus, improve stability and correct exploits + old high priority issues such as raids not being possible to do (example: Siege of Orgrimmar and Throne of Thunder). Most of the fixes can easily be seen without a changelog by sorting the BugTracker by Updated time.

Just keep in mind that most of the time while an assignment is being fixed I test other content parallel to that (A report being confirmed and edited does not mean it will immediately be fixed unless its something urgent). This is also why I cannot give any eta on when some assignments will be done

5. July 2, 2020  
    Think posting in some more public way about any changes done would help the reputation of server. I am only guessing, but some people may be afraid to donate due to some uncertainty connected to low popularity of this server so any kind of report, at least on front page, that it is worked on, may result in small influx of new players deciding to test the realm out and for some long term players to even donate.

I'm certain we all wish that this server had active counts of players in thousands and hope to see it happen in future.

6. July 3, 2020  
    Think posting in some more public way about any changes done would help the reputation of server. I am only guessing, but some people may be afraid to donate due to some uncertainty connected to low popularity of this server so any kind of report, at least on front page, that it is worked on, may result in small influx of new players deciding to test the realm out and for some long term players to even donate.

I'm certain we all wish that this server had active counts of players in thousands and hope to see it happen in future.
    I asked for that when they were annoucing Frostmourne and when Proterean came on global. He said they'll post bug fixes more often but we see nothing came of it.