1. July 1, 2020  

[ANSWERED]Too many bots on blackrock realm

I'm doing battlegrounds daily, already hit 100k hks on my character (I'm from ICC's realm) and I see players from Blackrock botting in battlegrounds daily.

Many of them following random targets just to "ignore" the AFK system - or, I've seen this a lot, casting their mounts and dismount them after 5 seconds.

PLEASE like for real now...just hire a GM that teleports in different bg's to check out the beginning spot of each battleground. You can find there several people botting, casting mount/dismount, jumping, casting random spells rank1 to avoid the draining mana, or following random targets. 99,99% those bots are from Blackrock realm because if they get banned, they can create a new account/charcacter in max. 5 minutes.

I know what you thinking now : "Why don't you report them?". I swear to God, I can send you 1 GB of screenshots where I literally type in the chatbox " Please report XYZ for being AFK" ....NO ONE, like NO ONE gives a single **** about them. Everyone is chill like "meh...I don't care" well I DO! Because that BOT, can be replaced with a dps/healer.

WARMANE! Please do something with these BOTS! They farm around 40-50k honor per day and nobody cares. It's extremely sad...

THANK YOU!

2. July 2, 2020  
    Greetings,

Unfortunately, this is not a place to suggest. Please feel free to PM Aldthaarios (head gm ) about your concerns.