i need good guild
    iam paladin lvl 80 GS 4.8k
    name:
    Ninasky

2. July 2, 2020  
    Good guild? Definitely <W I P E>
    Your GS seems appropriate

3. July 2, 2020  
    Hey, if you don't find any guild here in this section, probably next best thing is to sit in some city, look at Trade and Global chats for a while, some "progression" guild usually pop up and they are getting ready for ICC(4.8-5.0GS).

Usually you are the one to make contact with guild you like, scenario where some guild master or officer finds you is super rare.

4. July 2, 2020  
    tnx for replay but how i can add this guild?

5. July 2, 2020  
    no one want raid with me becouse me 4.8 now all need 5.3k or higher

6. July 2, 2020  
    no one want raid with me becouse me 4.8 now all need 5.3k or higher
    Keep doing your daily dungeons for your emblem of frost (Take advantage of the event to earn 4 emblem of frost per day)
    Save up gold to buy eventual boe that you can use.
    Do your weekly raid quest (Sartharion must die for example)
    Do both 10 and 25 man VoA.

There are tons of stuff you can actually do to get 5.3 if thats what people are searching for these days.
    Looking at your gear you still have gear to obtain from fos/pos/hor heroic. You also can save up gold for your 264 legs and feet boe's.
    Ontop of the fact that you need to replace some items that either have tank stats or caster stats if you want to play retribution.

7. July 2, 2020  
    Well today i did see guild that recruits 4k gs, they are farming emblems to get their T9 sets so they can start doing ICC at least some bosses. That's just one example.

If you want it then make it happen, no one else will find a guild for you. You find an officer of the guild with goals you like and say "hello, i'm interested to join, your raid time is good for me, I read a bunch of guides about my class and raids. I'm looking forward to learn and clear all raids with you", idk what to tell you.

Stop being fixated on GS. Instead ask these questions to yourself:

- Do I know my class, what stats to use, talents, rotation, what kind of gear I need? Is my gear up to standards - proper gems, enchants?
    - Do I know raid boss mechanics, what spells bosses use and how to deal with them, common tactics, at least theoretical part.
    - Which days and time I can raid with my guild? No point being in a guild that raids 17 server time if you are playing 14 - 16 server time.