1. July 2, 2020  

brain dead players

I m actually a war tank and I'm kind of masochist. So i do random dungeon and raid, I know it's hard but the lel is really awfull if it's not under zero. Even "gear", and guild players are in this case.

When you play a tank, you can see easily see what's wrong because if you have no idea of what you are doing, it's over. I'm ashame by the pve lel, (I'm normaly a pvp player) It oblivious when in Voa most of people only do Toravon. The most simple boss of this raid and people even find the way to wipe.

Firstable: the way people spit on war tank, even in low raid. There are tanks on this server but when you deny an entiere class of course they are less tank. I saw guild, raid wait so long because they refuse war tank. It's madness. When you play tank you have to know what the boss do or will.

Second: the comp of raid seriously when i saw 2x dpriest, or other thing like that in TOC10 man just wtf. How did they except to have enought sustain?

third: zero knowlege. "lol i came to a raid but idk what i have to do, futhermore i have no idea what i did with my class". I did Voa 10, I saw fmages, rogues,... (all more or around 5k4 gs) did the same damage as my mate -----------------------------------------------------------------------> a protladin (2k3).
    Dps the forst orb, what kind of witchcraft is that?
    Move out of flame? derp, I prefere see big numbers
    don't stand in front of onyxia, or give time (stop dps like ******) after the p2 the tank have to repositionning,......

I even saw in dungeon with some 5k8 gs players, the failure. For example on Héraut Volazj when he cast insanity, they even don't know you have to spread. Or they have to stop dps when Ymiron is under bane.

The answer was IDK, i don't care. I just want BIG CRIT, BIG GS.

Fourth: Addons, get the **** out of this. Without dbm, gs or others most players are unable to raid.

Don't tell me" join a guild, it's better", many of this **** are did by "hight" player on guild.

2. July 3, 2020  
    Since you're normally a pvp player il ask you this.
    Is following objectives in battlegrounds something PvP players here on warmane do?

3. July 3, 2020  
    That's why you don't raid with pugs.

Raid leaders can't even "loot ban", which is a good way to tell someone in a way they understand that they are a waste of raid slot and should maybe go read some boss mechanics instead of being eternal dead weight. Leader has to type blankets to that guy explaining why and everything before kicking him and not giving loot to him, making 20 screenshots for his ban appeal, just no one bothers with that. Get the highest geared doofuses you can, go in, get the free loot bosses and bye.

Did 3 icc 10n "EoF farm LK runs", they ended all the same 6 bosses dead. On PP everyone was like there wasn't even a point trying, as if PP is for 200IQ nuclear physicists. I always knew that pugs are low stuff, but when everyone is "5.8 geascoore" cool guys, everyone is "I know what to do, mkay?" and this happens? 3 times in 3 days?? Players don't suck, just bosses are too hard, plis nerf to improve pug quality, same as anti-ninja rules did.

4. July 4, 2020  
    Since you're normally a pvp player il ask you this.
    Is following objectives in battlegrounds something PvP players here on warmane do?
    Some players did, most of them no. They prefere farm honor (for me most of pvp player in this server are like bulls seeing something red), but there is a big gap between pvp and pve. In pvp, there are still some "objectives players ", few of them is enought to be able to balance a bg because both side are farming honor. Even when you lose you win a bit of honor. In pve, you gain nothing without the death of the boss. Pve are based on tactic.

I don't thing boss are too hard. They 'll be easier with tactic even with low gear.
    The thing of being an eternal dead weight is weird because guild are suppose to explain, show but like I said even some hight gear are brain dead. So the question is wth guild are doing? I know it's hard to teach some wow tactic but it's like even the basic is not here.

A long time ago, on another server i was the leader of "pve school guild", The goal was to do old raid, dungeon to explain tactic, basic, how stuff/dps for new player or player who ask. After that they was able to go on another pve guild. This guild was a roster for some pve guild. Is there something like that here?

5. July 4, 2020  
    I don't thing boss are too hard. They 'll be easier with tactic even with low gear.
    The thing of being an eternal dead weight is weird because guild are suppose to explain, show but like I said even some hight gear are brain dead. So the question is wth guild are doing? I know it's hard to teach some wow tactic but it's like even the basic is not here.
    Social guilds exist. Also people with high gear sometimes think that shiny ICC gear with great dps negates boss mechanics and mob packs swarming people and overwhelming them are a thing for peasants with blue gear that don't have 251+ epics. After all every fight is tank and spank when you get your shiny orange axe...

6. July 4, 2020  
    It's not about orange axe, its about making it as easy to understand as possible. Which one will work in pug, what do you think?:

"Before we down boss to 80% we should stop dps, go in position, stack nicely because green ooze explosion split damage to all nearby targets, all get knocked back to wall so you are not somewhere at the door if you are targeted, don't get knocked into green pools, don't go too close to it and wait for it to repick target, then continue dps it and be sure to be nearby the targeted person when it reaches him, while you do that be sure to not get hit by mallable ok, also take care if PP throws puddle under targetted person, then you stack at max range to not be in pool, how far is the explosion range to share damage you will just feel it bro and where you get knocked back is not that important, but do the best you can allright, everuone good, everyone understood, good, pull in 15sec"
    Average pug: "What the, I know there are green ooze appearing at totally random time, do we kill it or no?"

or

"green ooze go bumbum, everyone run to it to share damage or wipe, pull in 15"
    Average pug: "Ok we run to bumbum and dps it if green ooze ever appears in my screen" (then 5 seconds later he forgets about it because he is looking at his action bar and nothing else exists)

7. July 5, 2020  
    True even when you told tactics, its mess. I did onyxia yesterday. This is not tought or complicate raid but we wiped 3 times, why? Dumbass players. 4 of them including healers stood next to main tank, in front of onyxia. After some "wtf are you doing? get out of this,...." They decided to move, they spread behind onyxia, exactly where trash pop. So they take boss damage + trash. I seriously starting to think people did it on purpose. Even in p2 there was not enought dps, trash don't die. Futhermore they zerk and full dps, between p2-p3. And I didn't count hunter with hight threat, misdirection???? wth is that?

ofc I get the "fault tank" , they get kick and oh miracle with new player onyxia die. It was not perfect, dps was still low (some of them inclunding fire mage are behind my war tank in dps) but we did it.

Seriously, at this lel players raid need one more player than they should just to keep an eyes on every player, call what/ where they have to do.

8. Some people like to get real high and play wow. Like me, so don't expect them to do anything good, can you drive good when you're drunk? No, you think you can play WoW good when you're drunk? Forget about it.

9. Yea, go play Alterac valley with your drunk self, and cap that pile of snow in the middle, that is how you win. Make sure you cap that tree and that rock too , defend that rock at all costs . And don't let them kill your sheeps and your wolves!
    Edited: August 15, 2020