1. July 2, 2020  

RIP Reckful

Reckful (Byron) professional Arena player in WoW who was also a Streamer passed away at the age of 31. Reason: depression

2. July 2, 2020  
    Its so sad WOW legend have died. I remember watching reckful3000 video with my arena pathner back in the days to hype up before playing. RIP Byron.

3. July 2, 2020  

Rest In Peace Byron "Reckful" Bernstein

As if 2020 couldn't get any worse - I do not believe anything could hit me this hard in the gaming community.

Byron were the first World of Warcraft player I started watching instead of playing the game myself. He were entertaining, sweet and kind.
    Even if it were simple eating streams or just chat streams. His legendary Arena videos will forever be in our heart. **** depression- and any kind of depression.
    Remember, kindness goes a long way.

If you are feeling sad and doesnt have anyone to talk with - please call

Sweden : 020 22 00 60

USA: 1-800-273-8255

4. July 2, 2020  
    We are having raid in Cathedral on Frostmourne.

5. July 2, 2020  
    He was a good member of the wow community for a very long time, its sad to see him go.

6. July 3, 2020  
    Da..mn.
    Suicide hits where you least expect it. Would not have though he'd succumb to,..Depression. Condolences.
    Wonder if all the old-timer's gunna come here and RECK havoc on all wotlk servers via PVP. GG

7. July 3, 2020  
    Today has been a really ****ty day. My heart breaks for his family and Becca, especially his little brother Gary, who has now lost both his big brothers to suicide.

People please talk about your struggles. Even if its just a friend you trust, or even a few random strangers online in a discord server.

Heck even PM me, i might not be active on the boards here but all PMs get emailed to me on my phone.

8. July 3, 2020  
    So sad to see a guy I literally grew up watching and played on Arena Tournament with and against committed suicide. My thoughts are with your family and you must've felt really lonely in your last hours.

God bless

9. July 3, 2020  
    Damn, its so sad to hear he is gone. We will never forget you byron. May you rest in peace =((

10. July 3, 2020  
    He was truly an inspiration for all of us. I just got home after months of being away and was catching up with his vods.
    So sad to hear this especially when he said he is happy and feeling better after the talks with Dr. K. :( Rip Byron we love you

11. July 3, 2020  
    Just have to say THANK YOU RECKFUL

12. July 5, 2020  

13. July 5, 2020  
    I don’t really watch streams, so I didn’t know the guy but I send my condolences to the man’s family and watchers...
    Just goes to show any mental issues no matter what size shouldn’t be taken lightly.