1. July 2, 2020  

Rename SoloQueue NPC to Reckful

With the recent news, and his influence on the WoW PVP Community, I think it would be a fitting way to pay our respects to one of the greatest players ever.
    He played on Arena-Tournament which has now been absorbed as Blackrock, and while this is a private server I think it is still appropriate.

Perhaps even have him themed with full Brutal Gladiator gear and mongoose on Warglaives.

I apologize if this is inappropriate to request.

2. July 2, 2020  
    A streamer?
    **** streamers and everything stream-related.
    The worst thing we got from new technology.
    Edited: July 3, 2020

3. July 3, 2020  
    A streamer?
    **** streamers and everything stream-related.
    The worst thing we got from new technology.
    **** you this guy had a huge impact on this game and people who watched his streams. He did more for the world than you ever will as a mere streamer, you think your toxicity is welcome? I pity you.

4. July 3, 2020  
    I pity the people who idolize streamers

5. July 3, 2020  
    There's a difference between idolizing someone and just not being a toxic ******* buddy. I don't expect you to understand.

6. July 3, 2020  
    What a dumb idea. Just because you fanboyed a streamer doesn't mean everyone else did.

7. July 3, 2020  
    Can we rename all mounts to Nissan GT-R's?

8. July 3, 2020  
    What a dumb idea. Just because you fanboyed a streamer doesn't mean everyone else did.
    I didn't even say I support the idea, I don't care honestly what warmane's gonna do. But I can see where this guys is coming from as Reckful had a huge impact on pvp scene in general. I just think people need to grow up and stop being an *******s.

9. July 3, 2020  
    Can we rename all mounts to Nissan GT-R's?
    And all fly mounts to Apache helicopters?!