1. July 3, 2020  

How to copy addons settings ?

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I have a problem copying the settings of my addons.
    I installed WoTLK on another computer and even after copying the WTF and Interface files from my first computer, my interface does not update on the new one. Do you have any idea how to copy my interface and settings to my new computer ?

I would also like to point out that the copy of the WoW installation folder on the desktop (for example) on my first computer does not save the addon settings either.

Basically, I have an interface with settings that I can't transfer, either to another installation folder or to another computer.. And to be honest, it's really starting to piss me off...

(I also tried to use Reflux, an addon that allows me to save interface profiles and install them elsewhere afterwards, and even with this addon, I can't find my original interface.)

Thank you in advance for your help !
    Edited: July 3, 2020

2. Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I have a problem copying the settings of my addons.
    I installed WoTLK on another computer and even after copying the WTF and Interface files from my first computer, my interface does not update on the new one. Do you have any idea how to copy my interface and settings to my new computer ?

I would also like to point out that the copy of the WoW installation folder on the desktop (for example) on my first computer does not save the addon settings either.

Basically, I have an interface with settings that I can't transfer, either to another installation folder or to another computer.. And to be honest, it's really starting to piss me off...

(I also tried to use Reflux, an addon that allows me to save interface profiles and install them elsewhere afterwards, and even with this addon, I can't find my original interface.)

Thank you in advance for your help !
    You need to make sure your Wow game folder and all of it's sub files and folders aren't in read only mode (right click properties on wow folder). If it still is in the read only mode even after you removed it, make another copy of the game and do the same changes and try. It should work when read only option is removed.