1. July 3, 2020  

How to copy addons settings ?

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I have a problem copying the settings of my addons.
    I installed WoTLK on another computer and even after copying the WTF and Interface files from my first computer, my interface does not update on the new one. Do you have any idea how to copy my interface and settings to my new computer ?

I would also like to point out that the copy of the WoW installation folder on the desktop (for example) on my first computer does not save the addon settings either.

Basically, I have an interface with settings that I can't transfer, either to another installation folder or to another computer.. And to be honest, it's really starting to piss me off...

(I also tried to use Reflux, an addon that allows me to save interface profiles and install them elsewhere afterwards, and even with this addon, I can't find my original interface.)

Thank you in advance for your help !

2. July 3, 2020  
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) delete WTF and Interface folder > copy/paste them again from your old wow
    4) now right click on WoW folder > Properties> remove "read-only"

3. July 3, 2020  
    Hey skullatbash !

Unfortunately, what you're proposing doesn't work : the settings remain unchanged...

4. July 3, 2020  
    Why don't you simply copy paste your whole WoW folder to the other PC? WoW doesn't need installation and it will work like that.

5. July 3, 2020  
    Well, no, it doesn't work that way. That's why I'm asking for help : I've kind of exhausted all the ways I know of copying an interface, whether it's by re-downloading the game, copying the installation folder, using an addon, or just copying the WTF and Interface folders

6. July 3, 2020  
    I moved my wow folder from 3 different computer, I re installed wow 3 times as well, got my Interface folder saved and it worked fine on a other clients too. I used Elvui last time I did it and it even saved the profiles, Im glad I didn't have to set all that up again.
    It's probably your addon itself that causes the problems.
    Might we ask what interface addon you have problems with?

The solutions skullatbash gave you works for almost everyone with the "save" problem, and it's an actual normal problem but it's usually not a Addon problem.
    Edited: July 3, 2020