1. July 3, 2020  

About customizing

Hello, i have problem with my character customizing, i donate 10 coins to change his name and gender but its says every time " Could not customize character ". The real name of the character that i wanna rename and swich gender is Kayleigh. Can you help me because it is annoying. Thank you in advance.

2. July 3, 2020  
    do you have client with WoD model? then try to pick a different hair style
    (you can change it later at barber shop anyway)

3. July 3, 2020  
    Sorry i dont know what WoD model is, can you explain me pls

4. July 3, 2020  
    Come on men give some attention pls and help me to resolve this problem i try with different hair styles skin colors and different names its all the same... Could not customize character, whats the problem

5. July 3, 2020  
    WoD = Warlods of Dranei.
    The download link on warmane puts WoD character models in the game for a graphic update but it screws up a lot with game.
    You might have the wrong wow folder, if you downloaded the "Wrath of the lich king" folder from warmane you got the wrong one.
    You should download the one called "Wrath of the lich king (old)"

Honestly why do warmane label the WoD model folder "Wrath of the lich king" and the real Wrath of the lich king "old".
    For new people this is confusing as hell.

6. July 3, 2020  
    Disktrasa bro i make it all what you told me and again same ****ing " Could not customize character ", idk ... i pay 10 coins for nothing

7. July 4, 2020  
    Try disable every single addon you have, if that dosen't work there's something wrong, contact warmane support for help, if you spend coins on it and it dosent work I think your good for a refund.