1. July 5, 2020  
    How would you feel about having one to follow around on every WG? I'm also curious what are your thoughts when you see that same situation you described on the opposing side?

Just run away from them, you have no chance to win. To me Multiboxing is the same as cheating. When you take a game, and you eliminate any way for someone to win against you, it's not a game anymore, it's something else. Be like playing baseball, but instead of the pitcher throwing a baseball, he just pulls out a gun and shoots, you, then he wins.

2. July 5, 2020  
    How would you feel about having one to follow around on every WG? I'm also curious what are your thoughts when you see that same situation you described on the opposing side?

Just run away from them, you have no chance to win. To me Multiboxing is the same as cheating. When you take a game, and you eliminate any way for someone to win against you, it's not a game anymore, it's something else. Be like playing baseball, but instead of the pitcher throwing a baseball, he just pulls out a gun and shoots, you, then he wins.
    Ppl like u will never learn this game i gues. Multiboxing is cheating? Rofl.

3. July 5, 2020  
    Ppl like u will never learn this game i gues. Multiboxing is cheating? Rofl.
    With your logic using a bot or other 3rd party apps should be allowed.
    They just crossed the line and you just get used to this state and think its ok.

Multiboxing would be normal if peope wouldn't use any 3rd party app and simply alt tabbing game instances, then I would call it normal and ok.

To me Multiboxing is the same as cheating.
    Agree, without 3rd party app they wouldn't be so confident in wintergrasp battle :D
    Edited: July 5, 2020

4. July 5, 2020  
    With your logic using a bot or other 3rd party apps should be allowed.
    They just crossed the line and you just get used to this state and think its ok.

Multiboxing would be normal if peope wouldn't use any 3rd party app and simply alt tabbing game instances, then I would call it normal and ok.

Agree, without 3rd party app they wouldn't be so confident in wintergrasp battle :D
    I can tell u just one thing. All of u are mad for no reason and that wont change anything. if thats boting or cheaint then premades are also cheating. But its fine tho U stay mad we keep going and thats it

5. July 5, 2020  
    Does that mean you like them when they are on your side only in those situations? Or also when they are on the opposing side when that scenario plays out?
    Only time I "like" having them on my side is when they play a cheese comp when defending WG, because that means I can roam free harassing Horde by taking Workshops and killing stragglers. By like I meant that I like having some sort of strategy to implement and not that I like MBers.

When they are on the opposing team I like when they are not a cheese comp because it usually means that we can win WGin an easier fashion.

I can tell u just one thing. All of u are mad for no reason and that wont change anything. if thats boting or cheaint then premades are also cheating. But its fine tho U stay mad we keep going and thats it

Dear god that English.... Could you make it more readable by using words and the auto-correct that you automatically have when you type on forums?

6. July 5, 2020  
    Only time I "like" having them on my side is when they play a cheese comp when defending WG, because that means I can roam free harassing Horde by taking Workshops and killing stragglers. By like I meant that I like having some sort of strategy to implement and not that I like MBers.

When they are on the opposing team I like when they are not a cheese comp because it usually means that we can win WGin an easier fashion.

Dear god that English.... Could you make it more readable by using words and the auto-correct that you automatically have when you type on forums?
    Keep that madness up

7. July 5, 2020  
    Keep that madness up
    Ah, more cryptic messages. Maybe it is trying to communicate with us?

8. July 5, 2020  
    Tnx Frostwolf011 for clarifying.

Keep in mind guys that the topic in question is 'Is anyone delighted to encounter a multiboxer and why yes/not?'

From what I understand blizz and the mods here deem it legal,so there is no point disputing that. What I am after are personal experiences of people interacting with them in the world. A lot of good answers so far, thank you all and keep them coming :)

9. July 5, 2020  
    From what I understand blizz and the mods here deem it legal,so there is no point disputing that.

Sorry for deraling but Blizz deemed it "legal" because they had a constantly shifting meta, content that didn't last for over a decade and no way for MBers to exploit BGs and WG.
    And then, during the MoP, they disabled the auto follow in BGs, which means that they basically didn't care about MBxing because it was an afterthought in the grand scheme of the PVP part of the game.
    Situation on Warmane is simply not comparable to retail.

10. July 5, 2020  

11. July 6, 2020  
    Interesting the disabling of follow in BGs. This could potentally solve MB and AFK problems.

12. July 6, 2020  
    And then, during the MoP, they disabled the auto follow in BGs, which means that they basically didn't care about MBxing because it was an afterthought in the grand scheme of the PVP part of the game.
    Fortunately, blizzard added the hive mount (5 player mount) so you can take your whole team to the fights. Multiboxing on retail works just fine in battlegrounds when you use that thing, but most boxers these days dont care much about pvp retail because, atleast for me and some of my boxer colleagues, the gamplay is awful. Im talking about 5 boxers btw, never had much understanding for 10+ anyway but I guess some people find joy in that aswell.
    Edited: July 6, 2020

13. July 6, 2020  
    I'm a multiboxer and I dislike seeing other multiboxers, even on my faction side. I have a warped way of playing this game, and I'm actually not here to hunt people down for 1 honor, because it's pointless and a waste of my time. I isolate myself from most pvp situations, unless it's a gank fest.

To get to the point, I feel uneasy seeing another boxer, because I worry about the damage being caused by that person, needlessly. Whatever they do, is shadowed over me when someone spots me out in the field, and most react hostile, even though it's futile. I feel like this type of behavior has created an uncontrollable culture of hate for a specific people, which results in discrimination. If I had it my way, I'd set some ground rules, but that wouldn't be fair to people who have been here for years, developing their craft.

Fortunately, most boxers are not out to get you. (at least the fully geared ones who have been here for years). If you happen to come across one, just approach with caution and do gestures to let them know you're just interested in seeing them, and they should let you off. Remember, you're worth 1 honor at 80. Killing you will not benefit anything, but annoying you because you act hostile and hateful, just might be the trigger they need to embrace that reason.

And yes, I have killed for hateful behavior. It's well warranted when I've done nothing wrong in the vicinity for hours.
    Edited: July 6, 2020

14. July 6, 2020  
    Sorry for deraling but Blizz deemed it "legal" because they had a constantly shifting meta, content that didn't last for over a decade and no way for MBers to exploit BGs and WG.
    Situation on Warmane is simply not comparable to retail.
    I dont understand why you keep making stuff up and pushing this narative when you have been proved wrong multiple times.

Did you ever multibox during mop/wod/legion?

You can't even compare the power level of multiboxing during mop/wod/legion to wotlk. 15DKs in that expansions had similar power level of 40 boomkins in wotlk. Meanwhile most classes had weaker/limited aoe, cc, were proc based and had ramp-up time compared to wotlk.

Follow in BGs was still possible using IWT with pets/mounts which was almost identical to normal follow. You can literally look at BG multibox complains and videos throughout 2013-2020.

There is literally million differences between retail and warmane.
    You can't cherry pick one change and justify applying it here.

15. July 6, 2020  
    Im talking about 5 boxers btw, never had much understanding for 10+ anyway but I guess some people find joy in that aswell.
    I don't think that anyone but the absolute scrubs moans about 5 man MBoxers. They can be a pain in the ***, but so can a good Smourne warr with a pocket healer.

First 123 Last