1. July 6, 2020  
    Just finished defending wintergrasp, one mboxer went through 80 people like they were nothing, everyone died within 20 seconds, and his bots didnt get below 90% hp :D

2. July 6, 2020  
    Just finished defending wintergrasp, one mboxer went through 80 people like they were nothing, everyone died within 20 seconds, and his bots didnt get below 90% hp :D
    I saw that too, I mean , I don't care , it's just a game, but that's BS when one person behind a computer screen multiboxing can press one button and kill everyone. I just laugh at how ridiculous that is, stuff like that makes me turn the game off and go play something else.

3. July 6, 2020  
    I saw that too, I mean , I don't care , it's just a game, but that's BS when one person behind a computer screen multiboxing can press one button and kill everyone. I just laugh at how ridiculous that is, stuff like that makes me turn the game off and go play something else.
    Exacly, warmane looks like fun server beacuse of this, all my friends stopped playing here cause of this weird mboxers ;/
    Tried to recruit irl friends to play this server, but when they saw mboxer they was like "WTF? cheating here allowed?" then they quit to go play other server or other game. Mboxer scares away people, makes them think that if mboxing is allowed then other cheats are also allowed.

Wondering if in long term this server wont collapse because of this, cause only mboxers will stay.
    Edited: July 7, 2020

4. July 6, 2020  
    Valestia, tnx for the insight. Your case is very unique and an interesting perspective.

Other comments are kinda derailing and I guess a bit relevant to the topic, as I am talking about the situation that is here and now. It's good to have context though.

Still looking for that person that is happy to see a multiboxer in a battleground or in otherwise classical world PvP scenario, that is not a multiboxer himself, or a person that is trying to go around an enemy multiboxer by having another multiboxer on their side :) Keep them coming, thank you!

5. July 7, 2020  
    Just do like me, ignore them, when you see one leave the area/bg and go doing something else, leave the plebs getting farmed.

6. July 7, 2020  
    I take it you are not delighted to meet one then :) Thank you for the reply.

7. July 7, 2020  
    I apologize drushkhan, but I'm going to lock this thread since the subject tends to create drama.

First 123