1. July 3, 2020  

Curios Case of Multiboxing :)

I was curious - is anyone delighted to see a multiboxer? Does anyone go to WG or a battleground and go like 'Hey look - a multiboxer! that's so cool and fun!'

Anyone? And why? :)
    Not counting the multiboxers themselves, of course.

Looking forward to hearing your replies!

2. July 3, 2020  
    I was curious - is anyone delighted to see a multiboxer? Does anyone go to WG or a battleground and go like 'Hey look - a multiboxer! that's so cool and fun!'

Anyone? And why? :)
    Not counting the multiboxers themselves, of course.

Looking forward to hearing your replies!
    We go WG
    *Some Multiboxer* - Star Fall go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *40x

3. July 3, 2020  
    I think you shouldn't be talking about multiboxers in this forum tbh. I almost got banned for that...

Oh and good luck getting an answer...

4. July 3, 2020  
    Don't worry about me, I asked a polite question, I am sure everyone sees that :)

5. July 3, 2020  
    It's a very easy way to farm honor/gold. Each box will yield 70 to 200 gold every match if you can manage to get to max rank (First Lieutenant). If you are still trying to win Wintergrasp, you are among the few now. Good luck.

6. July 3, 2020  
    All those things are true.
    You didn't answer me though :)
    'I was curious - is anyone delighted to see a multiboxer? Does anyone go to WG or a battleground and go like 'Hey look - a multiboxer! that's so cool and fun!'

7. July 3, 2020  
    I was curious - is anyone delighted to see a multiboxer?
    No one does apart from the people who play with the Mboxer himself.
    But what the majority thinks dosen't matter, It's a supported playstyle.

I think you shouldn't be talking about multiboxers in this forum tbh. I almost got banned for that...

Oh and good luck getting an answer...
    The forum rules apply to those who are hostile towards and or misstreat multiboxers.

#15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action.

You can talk about it, but you can't say what you actually think.
    There's no free speech here.
    If you want more info here's what one mod said before closing the topic.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2771873
    Edited: July 3, 2020

8. July 3, 2020  
    Thanks for pointing that out <3 - and thanks from answering the question :)
    I'm just looking for answers to this question I posted, that's all. I'm curious to see what people think, it's that simple. And from reading the excerpt from the rules I don't think I even came close to breaking any of those. But let's not derail the conversation!

9. July 3, 2020  
    i enjoy the tears they cause. does that count?

10. July 3, 2020  
    Yes :) Thank you ! Keep them coming!

11. July 4, 2020  
    Nope. Tho I was happy when a non cheese comp decides to run out from the safety of the walls and gets straight into aoe, since it usually meant that we will win WG back.

12. July 5, 2020  
    I do , when I see a MB on my faction in wintergrasp I go ," Oh yea, I'm staying behind him." Then I just follow him around and never die.

13. July 5, 2020  
    Thanks for your answers guys :)
    Nope. Tho I was happy when a non cheese comp decides to run out from the safety of the walls and gets straight into aoe, since it usually meant that we will win WG back.
    Does that mean you like them when they are on your side only in those situations? Or also when they are on the opposing side when that scenario plays out?

I do , when I see a MB on my faction in wintergrasp I go ," Oh yea, I'm staying behind him." Then I just follow him around and never die.
    How would you feel about having one to follow around on every WG? I'm also curious what are your thoughts when you see that same situation you described on the opposing side?

14. July 5, 2020  
    1. Enter WG via Dalaran portal. Enemy multibox, I'm able to get inside VoA entrance before he catch up to/notices me.
    2. Enter WG via Dalaran portal. Enemy multibox, he kills me. I release, get to my body and resurrect. Get into VoA. No biggie.
    3. Enter WG via Dalaran portal. Friendly (usually same faction) multibox, I thank him as I run into VoA area.

15. July 5, 2020  
    1. Enter WG via Dalaran portal. Enemy multibox, I'm able to get inside VoA entrance before he catch up to/notices me.
    2. Enter WG via Dalaran portal. Enemy multibox, he kills me. I release, get to my body and resurrect. Get into VoA. No biggie.
    3. Enter WG via Dalaran portal. Friendly (usually same faction) multibox, I thank him as I run into VoA area.
    When you first saw him - what was your first thought?

123 Last