1. July 4, 2020  

Sudden Death talent

Hello,

I'm currently leveling a warrior with arms spec, but I'm having some trouble because the Sudden Death talent is not working. I've been having a lot of fun with the arms spec so this has been a real downer, since this talent seems to play a heavy role in arms warrior dps. When Sudden Death procs I'm able to use execute and it consumes rage but it doesn't do any damage to the target.

Since I haven't found anything on this subject on this forum, or anywhere really, I'm very confused as to why this is happening.

Also, is the arms spec build doable in a pve character? I've read a guide that stated that pve arms warrior has the best single target pve dps for warrior, when it seems to me that fury warrior is widely regarded as the go to spec for pve warrior.

Thanks.

2. July 4, 2020  
    Hi, can't help you with that bug much.. if it's slowing you too much, swap to prot for leveling.

Arms is decent low gear, but doesn't scale with gear nearly as fast as fury. Endgame fury is top 3, arms bottom 3.

3. July 4, 2020  
    So it is a bug indeed :/

Guess I'll just switch to fury when I'm closer to 80. It's a shame though, I liked the arms playstyle better.

Thx for answering.

4. July 4, 2020  
    Guess I'll just switch to fury when I'm closer to 80. It's a shame though, I liked the arms playstyle better.
    fix is ready but it will be up on next update (usually on monday/tuesday)