1. July 4, 2020  

Retri Paladin Professions

Hi everyone,

I need your help regarding the professions. I'm currently lvling Palading with this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325562

Could you please help me decide which professions would be the best for Retribution Paladin in the long run. When I level up Paladin, I will probably continue using Lyneas other end game guide.

Thanks!

2. July 4, 2020  
    Do you wish to PvE, PvP or both? Engineering is always nice with JC

3. July 4, 2020  
    Do you wish to PvE, PvP or both? Engineering is always nice with JC
    I wish to do PVE troughtout the game. I will probably dip into PVP later on.

4. July 4, 2020  
    Alchemy - can save a nice chunk of gold by making your own flasks, double duration of flasks. Endless mana potion is really nice while gearing up. Alaso passive every day transmute can bring some gold. In a long run Alchemy is top profession for making gold(buy reagents, craft with potion or elixir mastery).

+

Engineering - extremely useful Nitro boosts, graeat glove enchant. In addition great convenience tools, repair bot/mailbox/wormhole. Nice grenades for damage or cc. Not that greaet to make gold tough, but there are few things that sell.

5. July 5, 2020  
    So, basically, I should go for eng +jc or alc. Right?

6. July 5, 2020  
    PVP = TAILOR + engi
    PVE = jc/alchemy/engi/bs CHOSE 2

7. July 9, 2020  
    pve: engi+JC
    pvp: engi+JC or BS+JC

8. pve: bs+jc (bs for extra gem slot, jc for extra gems). engi doesnt provide a pasive buff

9. pve: bs+jc (bs for extra gem slot, jc for extra gems). engi doesnt provide a pasive buff
    Nitro Boosts (+24 crit passive), (Not to mention that speed boost itself is probably worth more dps/survival than any 2 professions can give)
    Hyperspeed Accelerators (340 haste for 12 sec/1min cd)
    Saronite Bombs - pretty neat filler when DS just wont proc, also it works on Gunship to damage it

Engineering is superior profession. Question is what to take with it.

10. I always went with JC + Engi. JC gives me all the passive (constant additions with dragon's eye gems and I can easily craft myself gems I need to sell/use instead of searching for someone) and Engi which I feel handicapped without both in PvP and PvE and it can save your life more times than you can imagine.

11. PVP = TAILOR + engi
    PVE = jc/alchemy/engi/bs CHOSE 2
    Amen! :D to this as far as PvP BGs goes!