1. July 4, 2020  

What is the fastest way to farm Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage?

I know a lot of people say it's very easy to get but i killed more than 100 trolls in Zul'Drak and in Icecrown Skeletal Archmages for some reason drop nothing, when they should have 50% chance of dropping the manual.

2. July 4, 2020  

3. July 4, 2020  
    I know a lot of people say it's very easy to get but i killed more than 100 trolls in Zul'Drak and in Icecrown Skeletal Archmages for some reason drop nothing, when they should have 50% chance of dropping the manual.
    Dropped for me on the first Skeletal mage I pulled

4. July 4, 2020  
    Spot where I got loads is the burning Rageclaw village in Zul'Drak near Light's Breach. Trolls got a very fast respawn rate and they got a got great drop % for greens and vendor trash.

Give it a go one more time if you already tried there, it should drop and you'll farm some easy gold too.

5. July 4, 2020  
    It drops for me almost every time I do gundrak heroic, and while not as much as heroic, it does drops alot on normal gundrak too.

6. I've farmed all the locations listed for days now, and i cannot get it to drop for me. I've read somewhere that having heavy bandages from amphitheater can bug it out from dropping or something, so I got rid of those as well. Up to 483 mobs so far, with nothing. I get tailoring recipes I can't use and cooking recipes when i don't even have cooking leveled, but no Manual for Heavy Frostweave bandages. I would like to acquire the damn recipe so I can move on. It's been posted on bug trackers multiple times being dismissed repeatedly.

7. I have the same problem on multiple chars.
    I did 20+ HC dungeons with no drop plus every spot i found on forums.

8. I have noticed some global drop weekly-or-something changes. One week titanium lockboxes drop, next week frostweave manuals and some other stuff like this. Maybe that's just my imagination.

9. I'ts f****d up, i've been farming this manual on 5 different chars and no drop.