1. July 4, 2020  

Prot Pally advanced question, Going oom during lust?

Just started raiding on Frostmourne in Naxx 25, 4.1k gearscore. My problem is that on SINGLE TARGET I almost always go oom or come close enough that I need to swap to seal of wisdom or regrettably use a mana pot during lust. I believe the reason this is happening is that even using the "696" rotation the haste buff drops the gcd low enough that I spend mana faster than I can generate mana. I'm pre-buffing my self with divine plea so 100% uptime, blessing of sanc is on, judgment of wisdom as well. Is this a known issue, am I doing something wrong?

A guildy sarcasticly recommend I take gear off to take more damage and get more mana from the heals :/

2. July 4, 2020  
    Do you use spiritual attunement talent, 1 or 2 ranks?
    Do you use Improved Judgements talent? More Judgements, more mana.
    Are your druids keeping their HoT's on you, and are they specced into Revitalize?
    Consider asking innervate if it really comes to it.
    If threat allows it, only use few skills like Holy Shield, Judgement of Wisdom, Shield of Righteousness. Allowing your Divine Plea ticking you more mana, as well as your melee swings. When you get some mana back, go back to regular rotation.

Are you near/at hit/exp cap? If you're missing your melees, you're missing on mana from JoW.

3. July 4, 2020  
    ^ those are good tips
    I would skip consecration, if I had mana issues. It costs a ton of mana for low benefit. (Use it on pull and that should be enough.)
    That gearing thing your guildie said might have some merit too. I am out of touch with GS tbh.. if you are really overgeared you can try to swap some item for intelect variant. Armor will be the same, spellpower is not completely useless and you gain more mana to be replenished by Plea.