1. July 6, 2020  
    Why can't we use our arena points for 70 pvp gear? Why do you have disabled the merchants at Area52 in Frostmourne ?

2. July 6, 2020  
    This is my first season on a Warmane server so maybe these rewards are normal, but they seem unreasonably strict overall, especially for 2s which is by far the most active and competitive bracket. It just seems really weird that you probably have to be like 2.6k to get a challenger title (which was roughly 1600 when wotlk was current) and anything less than the top 20 teams you get absolutely nothing.

While 2s might not be the most "balanced", you can queue up at literally any time and run into many different teams. 3s is super dead all the time, most of the time they don't even pop and when they do, it's usually some team in leveling greens trying to get their 10 losses for the week. Solo queue isn't appealing because it's complete rng in terms of teammates, I haven't queued it once and have no plans to bother trying it.

I'm not sure why Warmane staff doesn't use a percentage system and reward more of the playerbase for participating regularly in pvp. If you don't want to give out Gladiator titles in 2s, that's fine, but at least make duelist/rival/challenger more widely available in all brackets to reward more players for participating and keeping the ladders active. If the plan is to incentivize more players to pvp through rewards, only rewarding the top .1% of the entire ladder makes absolutely no sense. It makes even less sense when you consider that everyone at the top of the ladder farmed mmr/rating at the beginning of the season when it was more active then stopped queueing for months because there's no rating decay, and it is now literally impossible to catch the top teams.

3. July 7, 2020  
    Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Gladiator
    What is the top 1% of 30% even mean and why is it necessary at all ?

4. July 7, 2020  
    yeah i think its super ******ed to reward the dead brackets(3v3 and soloque) with gladiator
    titles and the only bracket (2v2) that is really active dont get love...

thats maybe a good way to handle for icecrown/blackrock/lord, but on frostmourne
    3v3 and soloque are a joke

3v3 = nobody ques and if its most likely 10 cap games team against full geared or
    some that snipes cause of "arena inspect" mechanic.

soloque = if u que solo u dont have any chance, and even when u duoque u autolose
    when u get a ****** as 3rd member since soloque is so dead that new players get in
    grps with 2k+

5. July 8, 2020  
    Its the furious Gladiator gear for honor points or ranked arenas??

6. July 8, 2020  
    So can I get the Supreme title when I have 1800 Rating on my Warlock on Frostmourne if I am the highest?

7. July 8, 2020  
    can you guys convert the stone keeper's shards to something else, lets say gold or honor or heroism and remove them from the game ? i mean they're useless anyway!

8. July 8, 2020  
    Is there a minimum raiting that must be achieved in order to recieve supreme title ? and also, the mixed does not allow for frostmourne players to check up on their ranks in soloque since its not shown on the team. Any plans on having seperate ladders on the website ?

9. July 9, 2020  
    Will there be character level boost when ulduar releases? For coins ofc

10. This is my first season on a Warmane server so maybe these rewards are normal, but they seem unreasonably strict overall, especially for 2s which is by far the most active and competitive bracket. It just seems really weird that you probably have to be like 2.6k to get a challenger title (which was roughly 1600 when wotlk was current) and anything less than the top 20 teams you get absolutely nothing.

While 2s might not be the most "balanced", you can queue up at literally any time and run into many different teams. 3s is super dead all the time, most of the time they don't even pop and when they do, it's usually some team in leveling greens trying to get their 10 losses for the week. Solo queue isn't appealing because it's complete rng in terms of teammates, I haven't queued it once and have no plans to bother trying it.

I'm not sure why Warmane staff doesn't use a percentage system and reward more of the playerbase for participating regularly in pvp. If you don't want to give out Gladiator titles in 2s, that's fine, but at least make duelist/rival/challenger more widely available in all brackets to reward more players for participating and keeping the ladders active. If the plan is to incentivize more players to pvp through rewards, only rewarding the top .1% of the entire ladder makes absolutely no sense. It makes even less sense when you consider that everyone at the top of the ladder farmed mmr/rating at the beginning of the season when it was more active then stopped queueing for months because there's no rating decay, and it is now literally impossible to catch the top teams.
    It's been like this as long as I can remember. I'm not sure why a 1600 title is only given to people who are like 2.5k, if anything it deincentivizes doing arena once you have the gear from it. I think a big part of the brackets being dead is that the rewards are even worse than retails were. It's definitely not the population, there are plenty of PvPers to make 3v3 active nearly 24/7, but what's really the point when you get nothing even being 2k+? They need to give out rewards to a larger percentage of people, aka the way Blizzard did it.

It makes me wonder if they have an automated function to reward teams. I have a feeling they have to manually go through the teams and don't feel like manually rewarding hundreds of people, because there's not really a logical reason other than that to make what are otherwise pretty bad titles so prestigious, or even small coin rewards like 10-25 coins for being in the real challenger-duelist range. It sounds pretty fair to me to give out one item worth of coins to teams in the top 5%, or at the very least a rival-duelist title.

11. Its ******ed anyway, on frostmourne the only alive bracket is 2v2 and its the only bracket
    that wont give glad title, 3v3 is dead and when there is a que its only snipers.

soloque is even more dead u wont even get a que most of the time and if then its just rng
    whoever gets the biggest pvelord loses.

12. One question, will Midsummer event cloaks be available on release of Ulduar, on 15th July?

13. in icecrown i didnot get my arena point? why cna u answer me?

14. Just curious,

Couldnt find Brutal Gladiator set for lvl 70.
    Where can i find it and will it be available ?

Thanks

15. Same Qeustion

Why can't we use our arena points for 70 pvp gear? Why do you have disabled the merchants at Area52 in Frostmourne ?
    Same Question, why is that??

First 123 Last