1. July 4, 2020  

lordareon DK requirements

Hi,

i have 80lvl on icercrown server, and there i can create DK, but when i change realm to lordareon it says i need at least 55lvl on ANY REALM in order to create DK - but i do have 80lvl, why does it say something, but ignores my other characters?

What are requirements perhaps i dont understand it..., but the error message is pretty clear.

2. July 4, 2020  
    You need to have a lvl 80 character on that specific realm. I believe the message comes from when Blizz ahd wotlk.

3. July 4, 2020  
    It's blizzard's wording. Retail had x1 rates on all realms, so it was fair to unlock DK's on any realm, if the player had a lvl 55 character.
    In Warmane we have instant 80 realm, and a 7x xp one as well. So using their benefits to gain a lvl 55 character in a 1x realm wouldn't be fair, now would it?

4. July 5, 2020  
    So you need 55lvl on acc which is on lordareon to allow u create DK, or 80lvl in order to create DK?

Just want to be sure, thanks.

5. July 5, 2020  
    The account must have at least lvl 55 character on Lordaeron to unlock DK's.

6. July 5, 2020  
    So you need 55lvl on acc which is on lordareon to allow u create DK, or 80lvl in order to create DK?

Just want to be sure, thanks.
    You need a character on Lordaeron that is at least level 55 to create a DK on Lordaeron.