1. July 4, 2020  

Ulduar date -vs- Ulduar store items?

Ulduar launches on July 15 but I cannot find any news on when the Frostmourne store will show Ulduar items. Will it be the exact same day? I am not familiar with Warmane routines.

2. July 4, 2020  
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3045735

The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace.

There's thresholds for different items. More important items require higher amounts of obtaining in the game. This is how the marketplace works. PvE guilds that raid will always have better gear. This is how our marketplaces always worked, it is simply that we have not had a similar realm in ages.

3. July 5, 2020  

4. July 6, 2020  
    Is this also applicable for PVP items? E.g. does x amount of PVP weapons need to be obtained before it's available for purchase in the store?

edit: Assuming the answer is yes, just double checking! :)
    Edited: July 6, 2020

5. July 6, 2020  
    Is this also applicable for PVP items? E.g. does x amount of PVP weapons need to be obtained before it's available for purchase in the store?

edit: Assuming the answer is yes, just double checking! :)
    Yes, someone made a thread a while back asking why shaman PVP items were missing in the shop and the reason was just not enough people obtained the items. (was more than just shaman items)

6. July 9, 2020  

7. What about Valanyr anyone knows?
    Sure, if "enough" people obtain it.

8. What about Valanyr anyone knows?
    Not gonna lie I'm against it, it's an achievement for the effort of those that have done the content in its relevant time. Something like it should not be obtainable but if I was a gambling man i'd say warmane will enable it and I wouldn't be suprised if I saw ppl cheesing it for TOC progress.