1. July 5, 2020  

My account has been banned for botting!

Good evening,

I was farming in Icecrown and I got disconnected instantly. When I tried to reconnect to my account I've seen that I was banned from the server because of botting. I've never used any type of cheat and I'll never use them.

What can I do to prove that I'm just someone who's trying his best to get maximum of golds to convert them to coins via Warmane Trade system? I'm litteraly wiped out after this. I spent a considerable amount of hours to get my items, one by one, by farming day and night.

How can I prove that I'm a honest person? Why I have been banned for botting ?

Please, could you reconsider your decision, I'm sure that if you investigate my farming routine you'll see that I never used a bot.

This must be a mistake..

2. July 5, 2020  
    Looks like you had your account for 2 years, generally accounts that Bot lose them much quicker. Must have been farming for many hours straight, and been doing robotic like motions.

3. July 5, 2020  
    Thank you for your reply!
    Yes I established farming roads using gatherer to optimize my results. I can farm for 10 straight hours, it is normal that at some points I'll have less energy to interact with other players so I'll just follow gatherer data and repeating this infinitely.
    I think that if they check about my reactions when someone is on the node, in a fight for a node or just /emotes I use, they'll see that I'm just a random guy trying to farm to get items..

4. July 5, 2020