1. July 5, 2020  

Mechanical gaming keyboard under $100

Hi!

I am currently using an Asus Strix Tatic Pro keyboard, but I think it's time to replace it.

What do I want?

I want a keyboard with these features:
    ISO layout
    mechanical
    backlight
    num pad
    I want to use the keyboard under $100 for Gaming, Programming and Daily tasks(internet, word, etc..).

I would like to select the switches to be as quiet as possible. It would be great if the keyboard will be modular.(option to change switces)

What do you recommend?

I am also interested in Razor mentioned in this list https://www.techlectual.com/best-gam...rds-under-100/
    Thank you
    Edited: November 8, 2020

2. July 5, 2020  
    I recommend for you to pick the right section of the forum to post

Cheers

3. July 5, 2020  
    Hi!

I am currently using an Asus Strix Tatic Pro keyboard, but I think it's time to replace it.

What do I want?

I want a keyboard with these features:
    ISO layout
    mechanical
    backlight
    num pad
    I will use the keyboard for Game, Programming and Daily tasks(internet, word, etc..).

I would like to select the switches to be as quiet as possible. It would be great if the keyboard will be modular.(option to change switces)

What do you recommend?

Thank you
    Honestly there's tons, I just bought one... Surf Amazon and you can find plenty to choose from unless you're looking for a specific model/type etc etc...

4. July 5, 2020  
    I don’t know of any ISO layouts because I use ANSI, but if you can switch it up I recommend the Razer BlackWidow Elite. A little over $100 but I love mine. I know there’s some resentment towards them as a lot of people I know have had bad experiences with Razer products. But besides my past mice going bad overtime - never had an issue with them.