1. July 5, 2020  

buy items on the shop

Hello,

I am looking to buy the following items: Arena Grand Master, Seal Of Wrynn, Furbolg Medicine Pouch, Lucky Fishing Hat.

I am contacting you today, because there is too great a difference in equipment between the Horde and the Alliance for battlefields level 19. The Horde is literally being rolled over to such an extent that we have to leave the battlefield. I think that to rebalance the factions it would be necessary to put your objects in the shop so that there is an equality of equipment between the two factions.
    I'm not even talking about the gurubashi arena for the jewel which is impossible to have! help us please by putting his items on the shop

Sincerely Zoldray twink lvl 19 horde

2. July 5, 2020  
    If you cannot find the item you want on the shop then you can't buy it. You can get it in-game the normal way. You should probably just post in suggestions... See if it gets anywhere there... However, there is no favored side of things. No faction has more than the other on the store. There isn't THAT many twink items on the shop to begin with either... Most people farm for things in-game, because on Icecrown side the store is mainly for max level people as far as I've been able to tell. There are a few vanity items of course...

3. July 5, 2020  
    I know well that if there is not the article on the shop I cannot buy it.
    I can't get it in the game because I get farmed by several 80's and they all have the legendary ax of the Lich King
    When you do the fishing contest the same thing happens I am still a farmer it is hardly if I manage to make 150 croaker in 2 hours against 400 as normal
    I assure you that the alliances are much stronger than the horde on the battlefield and that there are only twinks on their side otherwise it is that you never play twink 19 ...
    I do not understand how we can offer a legendary weapon for $ 150 but do not put low-level blue objects
    I think it is better to stop a server yourself than this one, there is no consistency in proposing items as well.
    I clearly no longer have the time to play wow the lvl 80 is inacessible to me because my work requires too much time if I can log in for 1 hour on Sunday it's already good I came to do battlefields not farming the shop should already have offered items for a server to 15,000 people it's a disappointment