1. July 5, 2020  

Ban time for auto follow on bg

Wanna ask what is the ban time for that ? Because i see there is full with auto follow afkers in bgs. Also is there some system to detect it, does someone check for that and things like that ?

2. July 5, 2020  
    You won't get banned for following people. I do it very often when I go to get some water during the BG.
    If you notice someone being on follow all the time, record a few videos, open an ingame ticket and report them.
    I don't think there's a set ban duration, but if it proves to be a bot that's a permanent ban, avoiding afk is mostly botting so that's also probably permanent. If it's a minor thing like someone sitting in base saying "I don't wanna leave, lose already" then it'll probably be disrupting gameplay which is 3-5 days first time.

3. July 5, 2020  
    Yes, i am not talking for following some secs, min or so. Talking about these people who are clearly doing it all the time, and how when someone run near them they start to follow him immidiately.
    I will start recording everyone now, will save everyone name and realm and will check everyday are they online or things like that, to check doest the staff actually doing something. Because i can easily make gold on that way with all my accs.

4. July 5, 2020  
    Currently it isn't even peak time and there's 30k players online. At least 5k are in a BG. That's about 200+ BGs and there aren't 200 GMs to check every game and they have a ****ton of tickets to reply to.
    So yes, the best idea is to record proof, upload it somewhere (I like vimeo) and open up a ticket. They'll watch the videos, decide if it's enough and that's that.

5. July 5, 2020  
    Currently it isn't even peak time and there's 30k players online. At least 5k are in a BG. That's about 200+ BGs and there aren't 200 GMs to check every game and they have a ****ton of tickets to reply to.
    So yes, the best idea is to record proof, upload it somewhere (I like vimeo) and open up a ticket. They'll watch the videos, decide if it's enough and that's that.
    I ussually put them directly on youtube. On moltenwow i have reported like 100+ speed hackers. Also i havent said to have some GM on EVERY battleground. Just on time to time. But nvm, will just see will they do something against these who i report :).
    Also i am thinking to make some suggestion about the afk report. On all my bgs i see that most of the players for sure dont know all the ways to report player for afk, or dont know at all.

6. July 5, 2020  
    There most definitely aren't 200+ BG's going on at any time. If that were the case, I wouldn't be seeing the same AFKer in multiple BGs throughout the day. Some of them literally AFK 24/7 in these BGs. If a GM even spend a minute in some of these BGs he can spot them quite easily, especially if he can somehow see who has already been flagged, and by that I don't just mean having the debuff since that require being flagged by multiple players.

7. July 5, 2020  
    Just to not make new topic. Is it bannable if i just stay afk on the bg and not doing anything, just moving time to time to not get auto kicked. Because one druid today is doing that on every BG and as i said earlier just most of the players dont know how to report and he doesnt get the "afk debuff".
    Because if that is not bannable that is another easy way to make gold. Just to rely on that the players dont know something.

8. July 6, 2020  
    Just to not make new topic. Is it bannable if i just stay afk on the bg and not doing anything, just moving time to time to not get auto kicked. Because one druid today is doing that on every BG and as i said earlier just most of the players dont know how to report and he doesnt get the "afk debuff".
    Because if that is not bannable that is another easy way to make gold. Just to rely on that the players dont know something.
    Yes, it's avoiding anti-afk system and it's bannable.

There most definitely aren't 200+ BG's going on at any time. If that were the case, I wouldn't be seeing the same AFKer in multiple BGs throughout the day. Some of them literally AFK 24/7 in these BGs. If a GM even spend a minute in some of these BGs he can spot them quite easily, especially if he can somehow see who has already been flagged, and by that I don't just mean having the debuff since that require being flagged by multiple players.
    You both finish at the same time, you queue at the same time, you're more likely to get the same BG. My first guess is off a lot tho, I'll change my guess to around a 100, didn't account two sides to a BG lol
    GMs have a ****ton of tickets to get to and to review, there's not enough people to patrol BGs and spectate what's going on in each of those instances. If they could automate it better I'm sure they would. For now, there's right click to flag them and recording videos and opening tickets.

9. July 6, 2020  
    Is refusing to take ress in BG's cause you get farmed at graveyard bannable because of AFK reports?

10. July 6, 2020  
    I dont know, but there are some many "holes" about that... I dont know, but to prove that someone is avoiding anti-afk system i have to check him all the time. The other things is that i have to record him ONLY when he get the afk debuff, and that is really rare case and on that way i dont have to play at all cuz i have to check him... In small bgs is more possible but in big BGs its super easy to just enter and stay afk cuz noone will report me for sure, or will waste his time to chase me, to watch me and record me for report. They really need to change something about that...
    Edited: July 6, 2020