1. July 6, 2020  

bad juju trinket

is this trinket really supposed to have "always out" gnomes
    that can one shot a full prideful player?
    a few ally players are doing this

tool tip:Equip: When your attacks hit you have a chance to gain 129 Agility and summon 3 Voodoo Gnomes for 10 sec. (Approximately 1.10 procs per minute) ( i know this is squished stats)

on every encounter these were gnomes are already there with no hit from me and never despawn
    they also do laughable damage in the combat log yet my prideful leather died in less than a second?
    with no other hit from opposing player btw

if im wrong, and this is how they work, can anyone carry me in tot to this trinket. will pay nice tip
    Edited: July 6, 2020

2. July 7, 2020  
    I can confirm this, i got oneshot by gnomes lol, in one second

My guess is, spell scaling for enemy npcs is broken on this server, they all deal around 10 times more than they should in all areas from lvl1 to 90,
    for example, lvl40 npc dealt 3-5k with a fireball on me, while it should be 150-300dmg back then

So yeah, its going to be abused in battlegrounds until its fixed

3. July 7, 2020  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/26409
    If someone is abusing it please report with evidence via ingame ticket, it will be dealt with

4. July 8, 2020  
    Got it, submitted the ingame ticket with link to bugtracker of report that item is bugged and link of armory of that certain person where it can be seen he has it equipped.

Hope that suffices as proof, as he has bugged item equipped and using it in pvp.

5. July 8, 2020  
    Got it, submitted the ingame ticket with link to bugtracker of report that item is bugged and link of armory of that certain person where it can be seen he has it equipped.

Hope that suffices as proof, as he has bugged item equipped and using it in pvp.
    You'd need a SS of combat log where he oneshot you aswell I believe.

6. July 8, 2020  
    You'd need a SS of combat log where he oneshot you aswell I believe.
    thats the thing, its bugged, combat log shows 1k damage received per gnome, while in reality you get deleted.
    so alternatively maybe video evidence? But then I would have to meet same guy in battlegrounds.

anyway ticket posted 4 hours ago, will wait on some response.

7. July 8, 2020  
    thats the thing, its bugged, combat log shows 1k damage received per gnome, while in reality you get deleted.
    so alternatively maybe video evidence? But then I would have to meet same guy in battlegrounds.

anyway ticket posted 4 hours ago, will wait on some response.
    Aha, yeah, then a video recording would be irrefutable evidence.
    Do update us with what they tell you.

8. July 8, 2020  
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/26409
    If someone is abusing it please report with evidence via ingame ticket, it will be dealt with
    I like this person. Who here likes this person? this is a great person.

9. July 8, 2020  
    I mean its clear the gnomes should not have 1k dps, its stated in the report itself, so a ss of the combat log will be enough considering its 5x or more than intended

10. That must be why he's spamming BGs.

11. I also faced this one shot kill from zabuzza many times and when I inform the issue to Gm they say ask other rogue about rogue class(even I also have rogue)... I still don't know why GM's and admin supporting these kind of bug abusers

12. I also faced this one shot kill from zabuzza many times and when I inform the issue to Gm they say ask other rogue about rogue class(even I also have rogue)... I still don't know why GM's and admin supporting these kind of bug abusers
    They don't support it, they're just not aware of it. Since your english is not clear enough, most GMs will think you just don't understand the game. (which is sad, but usually the case) If you don't describe the issue clearly, with evidence, most GMs will just flush your report. It's unfortunate, because there's tons of reports daily by people who find a "bug" (which is supposed to be reported on the bugtracker, not ingame). Seeing as we have new players joining daily, those tend to pile up and YOUR report becomes just part of those "LOOK GM I FIND BUG, FIX IT PLS" reports.

Don't hate something you don't understand. This job is annoying as hell.