Yesterday i made a topic about the "ban time for autofollow in bg" and after that some other questions appeared up.
1. For example now on big battlegrounds AV, IoC if i que with 5 accs and just stay afk. You can check that i wont get repored for sure. If i do it all the time, how much honor is that equal to gems ?
2. Also on smaller BGs you can make some statistics how many players get reported to get the "afk debuff" again rare cases.
3. Also how many players in your opinion will waste their time to check if someone is avoiding the afk system, record him etc. In that way they are waisting their time instead of playing also for what ? For some max 5 day ban.

Suggestion:
Rated Battlegrounds in a way the 3v3 SoloQ works with some additions maybe.

Example:

Solo Queing:
Every player to be able to SoloQ rated battlegrounds.
Gearscore brackets

Quing in groups:
If you have qued with a group of 5 players the enemy to have premade group with atleast 2 players. ( That may be removed )
If you have qued with a group of 10 - 15 players the enemy to have premade group with the same size.
Gearscore brackets - the bracket to be the one that the most geared player from the group can enter.
For example:
group of 5 players - 4 players 4k GS and 1 player 6k+. To get the most highest bracket.
group of 5 players - 5 players 4k GS, to get the 4k GS bracket.

For all types of Queing (Solo, Group):
Every group to have some minimum of healers depending on the BG ( May be changed )
The rated battlegrounds to be only the smaller ones - WSG, AB, EOS, SotA. ( May be changed )
Every player to have ignore list like in the 3v3 SoloQ, because for sure there will be trolls in these rated BGs.
If someone get the afk debuff, the timer to be just 1 min. Not like now. Also if you have been kicked for afking (from report or automated), to get debuff like 1-2 hours to join rated BG again. If you leave alone to be same like leaving regular bg.
Option in the website to remove some of the realms - for example players from blackrock. For sure there will be many many trolls from there who will ruin these rated BGs. So option to not get que with players from Blackrock, Lordareon, Icecrown.