1. July 6, 2020  

nitro boots got patched why ?

I used to enchant my boots with nitro boots then unlearn engineering and learn blacksmithing for 2 extra sockets, while nitro boost still worked. but why did you patch this ? no fun allowed. Why keep ruining battlegrounds?

2. July 6, 2020  
    I used to enchant my boots with nitro boots then unlearn engineering and learn blacksmithing for 2 extra sockets, while nitro boost still worked. but why did you patch this ? no fun allowed. Why keep ruining battlegrounds?
    Because that's considered an exploit. Doesn't it say "requires engineering xxx"?

3. July 7, 2020  
    What do you mean ? its been in the game for years. it was one of the percs from wrath of the lich king. you were able to stack multiple profession's!

4. July 7, 2020  
    Nope. Any perk from a profession is removed when you unlearn the said profession. Nitro boots remaining after you unlearn engineering was a bug since it clearly says: "Requires: Engineering (405)".

5. July 7, 2020  
    What do you mean ? its been in the game for years. it was one of the percs from wrath of the lich king. you were able to stack multiple profession's!
    You're sorely mistaken. It was never a perk of WotLK.. hence why it says "REQUIRES Engineering"

6. July 7, 2020  
    damn that sucks dude. another nerf for the smadowmourne players

7. July 7, 2020  
    Lmfao so you're saying you never thought of that being an exploit @ OP. Yikes.

8. July 7, 2020  
    damn that sucks dude. another nerf for the smadowmourne players
    My sincere condolences, now you'll have to oneshot people at a slower pace and some might even run away. What a bother!

9. July 7, 2020  
    Nitro boost is bugged in a different way. When WotLK was live you can swap different boots with same boost enchant out of combat to use nitro boost again before 3 min CD is up. You can't do that here. For example, if you put nitro boost enchant on Wrathful and Relentless boots, when your out of combat you can swap to different boots, and they don't share CD so you will have boost available again after about 20 seconds (CD for swapping item).