1. July 6, 2020  

Gearing Enhancement in fos/pos/hor

I have done a decent amount of looking online and tried to use rawr to work out what items i want from fos, pos, hor, etc.
    And have found nothing as rawr is saying that i want to stack spell power over anything else for some reason and no where online has any information that i can find.

So Im wondering does anyone know what gear i want to be going for early level 80 as Enchancement?

Thanks in advance.

2. ehcn stack agi and arpen as i know O.o!!!

edti haste and arp!
    Edited: August 13, 2020

3. Why would you want to stack armor pen as enha when you only have stormstrike and lava lash? Stack AP and Haste, since 30% of your AP is also converted to SP. You could pickup some spellpower pieces if the other stats are good. But good luck trying to convice your guild you should have them over casters :D

4. Why would you want to stack armor pen as enha when you only have stormstrike and lava lash?
    ??? Lava Lash has nothing to do with arp simple because it's fire damage. Beside that you probably didn't notice that average 40% of enhancement damage is melee attacks and another 13% average is Windfury which scales indirectly with arp. Add to this average 3% form Stormstrike and you get average 55% from enhancement damage which benefit by arp.
    Edited: August 15, 2020

5. Stick with AP and Haste. Fos heroic you can get the maindhand fist weapon from trash and Pos heroic you can the belt from Ick, choker from Garfrost. Hor you can get the mace from the last boss.

6. i've been looking for attack power, haste rating, and hit rating on my gear