1. July 6, 2020  

Faction Balance seems way more off then the Server Status imply.

So I been playing for casually for around 2 months on Lordaeron as Alliance and the biggest issue I feel like is just how much the factions are imbalanced.

The Server Status says there is a 3%-5% difference yet all I see everywhere in Northrend Quests Areas,Argent Tournament,Farming Notes ALMOST EVERYTHING.

There is freaking Horde Players everywhere! Where is the 47% of Alliance Players? Nowhere to be seen I am getting sick and tired that the Horde outnumbers everything around the goddamn World.
    Maybe It's just my experience but this is an insane issue to me, I can barely experience anything outside Off-Peak Hours without having to face some PVP Geared Ganker while I am trying to do some Dailys or other Quests.

I feel like in the next coming Months if nothing is done as more Players leave, the gap is gonna get even bigger and just ruin even trying to play on Alliance.

I really enjoyed playing on the server heck I even donated up to Supporter but I really am on the verge of quiting at this point since I can't find enjoyment in the current situation.
    Edited: July 6, 2020

2. July 8, 2020  
    Everyone went to Frostmourne for the Season. Either wait 9 months, Roll horde, or xfer over to Frostmourne.

3. I dont see the faction imbalance. Maybe its just when you are playing. I ve been here for 3month and i dont see much imblance, plus we often own WG. Its all fine

4. Yea I am of the same opinion as Marty666. I think there are more alliance from EU and more hordes from NA. So, if you are playing at NA times it might be bad for alliance. I play on alliance on EU time and to me it has seemed pretty balanced population wise. But I will say that hordes seem to like world pvp a lot more than alliance in general. Never seen alliance standing around at hotspots waiting for pvp, but have seen plenty horde do it.

5. I've been with Warmane since it was still Molten-WoW, been at it for almost 10 years now. Point is, I've seen faction balance fluctuate over a very long period of time and I can tell you with 100% certainty, there are far more Allys than there are Horde. We literally have the Mercenary system in place to allow Allys to play as Horde because there simply aren't enough. Over the past month or so I've been leveling a set of new characters and no matter where I go, I am constantly being ganked by groups of Allys both around my level and level 80s, like I have never seen this many Allys in the questing areas I go to when I play Horde and yet up until I hit 60 yesterday I was being ganked at least twice daily.

If you're saying you only see Horde in Northrend, that's because all the Allys are ganking Horde younglings.

6. I've been with Warmane since it was still Molten-WoW, been at it for almost 10 years now. Point is, I've seen faction balance fluctuate over a very long period of time and I can tell you with 100% certainty, there are far more Allys than there are Horde. We literally have the Mercenary system in place to allow Allys to play as Horde because there simply aren't enough. Over the past month or so I've been leveling a set of new characters and no matter where I go, I am constantly being ganked by groups of Allys both around my level and level 80s, like I have never seen this many Allys in the questing areas I go to when I play Horde and yet up until I hit 60 yesterday I was being ganked at least twice daily.

If you're saying you only see Horde in Northrend, that's because all the Allys are ganking Horde younglings.
    The mercenary system doesn't reflect at all the population. More alliances play PvP than Horde, that's obvious but that doesn't mean there are more alliances than hordes. There are way more hordes than alliances, especially past 22:00 EU.

7. you clearly werent in wg 3hrs ago where there were like 4times more alliance than horde players

8. 3 hours ago ... like i said , that doesn t mean it a like that all the time. I had game where we had 4 tenacity as alliance.

9. and I had games with more than that as horde. to me it feels like there are more alliance players when I walk around anywhere, so I guess it is simply a matter of perspective, and it is easier to notice a guy from the opposite faction who tries to kill you than one of your own who flies/walks past you.

10. wintergrasp is a zone of alliance normally that there is always more alliances since that alliances controll wg constantly and better pvp faction.

11. I've been with Warmane since it was still Molten-WoW, been at it for almost 10 years now. Point is, I've seen faction balance fluctuate over a very long period of time and I can tell you with 100% certainty, there are far more Allys than there are Horde. We literally have the Mercenary system in place to allow Allys to play as Horde because there simply aren't enough. Over the past month or so I've been leveling a set of new characters and no matter where I go, I am constantly being ganked by groups of Allys both around my level and level 80s, like I have never seen this many Allys in the questing areas I go to when I play Horde and yet up until I hit 60 yesterday I was being ganked at least twice daily.

When Lordaeron first launched, that first year, holy mommy was there an ally imbalance, especially before the wotk content was out. I even felt ashamed playing ally cause I kept seeing how horde players literally couldnt quest or enter dungeons cause 50 ally were camping outside.

There might be a slight horde imbalance atm, but not as bad as OP claims, its annoying, but not "omfg I quit" annoying. Im sure that if OP rolls horde he would realize its a big matter of perception, that there were more allys than he realized.

12. The Alliance level 80s are too busy killing lowbies in Hillsbrad and Tanaris.

13. Ally > horde . That`s for sure. There are lvl 80 allyz killing low lvl hordes in Taren Mill , Tanaris , UnGoro and don`t even get me started on Stranglethorn.Every time i went to grom`gol all npcs were dead and 5-7 lvl 80 allyz were just killing everything that moved. After lvling my first toon i now know in what "mixed" zones not to step in.Thx BIgBubba that wow has always 2 zones on the same lvl range to play.