1. July 6, 2020  

Best way to increase GS?

Hello there,

So I know about wow and such, but I'm not too knowledgeable about the endgame. I would love to participate in raids but all of them need gear scores of 5.2k+. So what steps do I need to take in order to get my gear score to that level? My current GS is 3.6k. I've been spamming heroic lich king dungeons thus far.

2. July 6, 2020  
    Depends on your class and your role. You can get gear for emblems that you are getting from dungeons and you can buy for gold 245 or 264 gear from auction house. Enchanting your gear also gets your GS up but not by too much.

3. July 6, 2020  
    just keep spamming heroics till you unlock FoS and PoS. there u will find the best gear for free while you grind your emblems of frost/triumph. keep the frost
    spend the triump on the pve set 5/5 and never ever try to increase gs over your actual performance. you wont do good in raids with **** gs gear without hit cap/expertise etc.

4. July 6, 2020  
    You spam RDF and farm EoT's. Farm FOS/POS/HOR, pretty nice gear there+EoTs. Buy yourself T9 set. Then some trinkets or something.
    Then start to farm EoF, Daily dungeon, Weekly must die quest, VoA, try to get in some ICC, kill as many bosses you can.

Of coarse first step is just pressing one button to que RDF.

Next step requires for you to actually learn your class and learn boss spells and tactics. So there are 3 common options there:
    - reach 5k gs and make a new alt, repeat.
    - suffer forever by doing pugs, not knowing how anything works with all the rejects and slowly "raise GS"
    - learn your class, learn tactics, join a guild and raid, get all the gear you want. People are not actually looking for "geared" players, maybe in short term, actually they are looking for players who can read and learn, because if you know your stuff after a month you will have high tier "GS" and after two months you will probably be close to best in slot.

5. July 6, 2020  
    just keep spamming heroics till you unlock FoS and PoS. there u will find the best gear for free while you grind your emblems of frost/triumph. keep the frost
    spend the triump on the pve set 5/5 and never ever try to increase gs over your actual performance. you wont do good in raids with **** gs gear without hit cap/expertise etc.
    So can you explain what Fos and Pos is if you don't mind

6. July 7, 2020  
    Those are Dungeons in Icecrown zone. Forge of Souls - Pit of Saron - Halls of Reflection, these are "hardest" dungeons in game, however they are somewhat easy even with low-ish gear if players know what to do. They drop very good gear compared to other dungeons.

To get inside you will need a quest from NPC that is patrolling Dalaran. This quest will lead you trough these dungeons.