1. July 7, 2020  

Time-Lost-Proto Drake on Icecrown

Does this mount even spawn on Icecrown? Some people say that it doesn't and that the only way to actually get it is by donating.

I would like to hear an official response to this, I already camped the heck out of Storm Peaks for like 5 days, would love to know if I'm wasting my time if the thesis above is true.

Thanks.

2. July 7, 2020  
    You can esily debunk people who say " you can only donate for it" by the fact that you can't actually donate for it, it's not in the store.

I've seen people with it and I've seen a few corpses over the years, it's just really rare.

Edit: Tip: Check Storm peaks after server restart, and check all around. From what I understand it spawns in a few other places aside from where it did on Blizzard
    Edited: July 7, 2020

3. July 7, 2020  
    Yes, the Time-Lost Proto Drake does spawn (I've seen its corpse fairly recently).

Do note however that you have a bajillion people camping it at all times, multiple spawn points, long spawn time, and it being a rare spawn version of another rare spawn (Vyragosa), and all that combined means that the chances of you actually getting it requires a large amount of luck.

...Which means it's still generally a waste of time, yes.

Your best bet is probably to camp a spawn location before a server restart and hope for luck.

4. July 7, 2020  
    As said above, it's not in the coin shop and I've seen at least 10 people with it the whole time I've been here. So yes, it does spawn.

In my opinion, however, it's not worth it. It's not even a 310% speed mount. It's cool to flex on people I guess, but all it shows is crazy dedication for a regular flying-speed mount. There's plenty other Proto-Drakes besides that one anyways. A lot of people overlook the Black and Plagued ones in the coin shop - to top if off those are 310%'s.

5. July 7, 2020  
    I have it on my paladin so it's definitely attainable.

6. Yes

Does this mount even spawn on Icecrown? Some people say that it doesn't and that the only way to actually get it is by donating.

I would like to hear an official response to this, I already camped the heck out of Storm Peaks for like 5 days, would love to know if I'm wasting my time if the thesis above is true.

Thanks.
    Yes u can get it. U dont need to spend hours on the spawn point. Just leave an char at the spawn point, log out and play on another char. When server restart happens kust log into the char that at the spawn point and pray no1 was faster doing that. I got mine on the 3rd server restart.