Vanilla

Spoiler: Show

The Burning Crusade

Wrath of the Lich King

Cataclysm

Spoiler: Show

Mist of Pandaria

* Note:
    <HC> Red coloured means that Heroic mode is available, gray as counterpart closed.
    <CM> Gold coloured means that Challenge Mode is working, gray as counterpart closed. Gray coloured Raid or Instances has been recently closed or are under maintenance or cannot be completed.
    Edited: November 13, 2020 Reason: TBC Dungeons update

2. July 7, 2020  
    This may not be accurate please post any corrections as comments.

3. July 7, 2020  
    There is already a Sticky post with this info...

4. July 7, 2020  
    There is already a Sticky post with this info...
    Yes, but it's outdated and OP is inactive.

5. July 7, 2020  
    Some updates, for Wrath of the Lich King dungeons the following are open and doable:
    The Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Ahn'kahet The Old Kingdom, Drak'Tharon Keep, The Violet Hold, Gundrak, Halls of Stone, Utgarde Pinnacle, The Oculus, Halls of Lightning, Trial of the Champion, Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection

For cataclysm dungeons the following are open:
    The Vortex Pinnacle, Grim Batol, Shadowfang Keep HC, Deadmines HC, Zul'Aman

For mists of pandaria scenarios the following are open:
    A Brewing Storm, A Little Patience, Arena of Annihilation, Blood in the Snow, Brewmoon Festival, Crypt of Forgotten Kings, Dagger in the Dark, Domination Point, Greenstone Village, Unga Ingoo, Pursuing the Black Harvest, The Celestial Tournament

6. July 7, 2020  
    @Nobu - Judging by some peoples achievements The Oculus has been fixed for some days now but i still cannot progress past the orb even since.. It just doesn't teleport me..
    I am going to try to beat the first challenge on The Celestial Tournament again to check that as well - or if you could do it faster, it's a bit of a pain with my bad pets

Oh and the Trial of the Champion dungeon doesn't count the kills for the achievements, only the Black Knight gives credit
    Edited: July 7, 2020

7. July 8, 2020  
    Aware of the oculus issue, you can leave it out, will check toc. If you find other issues that arent on the bt already do post them, i go through it daily

8. Every time I enter the Dungeon server kicks me out! No matter which Character I'm using. Frostwolf... Why? Any solutions?

9. The Celestial Tournament not work, because you cam speek to Master Li, and you can´t batle pets im pandaria zone, all bugged.

10. The Celestial Tournament not work, because you cam speek to Master Li, and you can´t batle pets im pandaria zone, all bugged.
    Do you have 15 lvl 25 pets? It seems to work.

11. Every time I enter the Dungeon server kicks me out! No matter which Character I'm using. Frostwolf... Why? Any solutions?
    are you using the download as you play client? if so, get the full one instead
    https://www.warmane.com/download

12. And a new changelog, so that the whole community knows the work that has been done on the server?

13. Do you have 15 lvl 25 pets? It seems to work.

No, I don’t, and I didn’t know it was necessary, I’ll experiment later.

14. Zul'Gurub is now available
    the game crashes trying to enter

12 Last