1. July 7, 2020  

Leveling

Hey,
    Im a network cafe owner where alot of my friends and i are starting to play this game on this server.
    But we are having some problems with leveling up since mobs are pretty hard to kill and when we get to a dungeon threw dungeon finder we can barely kill first few mobs.
    And people are starting to get bored after dying few times and im trying my best to let them enjoy it till we get 80 where all the adventure begins and ill be able to get alot more players if u can get me a solution on the leveling issue we are having.
    And its like if a new player wants to start now while im level 40 with bunch of other friends its like impossible for him to level up alone.
    Maybe u gifting us some heirlooms or stuff like that it will be really good.
    I mean its like rewards for being many players so its like a recruit a friend or something.

Im really sorry for disturbing you and hopefully u can help us.
    Thank you for your time.
    Be safe

2. July 7, 2020  
    No, we won't be gifting Heirlooms or the like. There's no increase in the difficulty of leveling or regular Dungeons in this server, so the only reasons for finding mobs pretty hard to kill is being underleveled, undergeared or just having to learn to properly play your class and as a group.