1. July 7, 2020  

Retri paladins damage

So, as the title says, wth is up with this? Is there any way as an Arms Warrior not to get one shotted by a Shadowmourne Retri Pala in 3 seconds?
    How much resilience I need for this not to happen? I seems like every fight starts with him hitting me for about 16-17k in the first 3 seconds, then me going defensive for the remaining 15 seconds of the battle, popping every defensive CD while still getting constantly hit with 4-5k crits through Shield Block and all.
    If he is smart he will just play defensive and use AoW procs to heal and tank me until my defensives run out, then burst me again and it's GG.
    Admitedly, I have a pretty low resilience, 920, but this is insane. At what point will this change. 1050 resil? 1200? 1300?
    I just want to know an honest answer, so I decide if I still play this expansion or not...

2. July 7, 2020  
    First of all, if you plan to 1v1 a bis smourne ret, be bis and with Shadowmourne yourself.

Basically you have to go full yolo on him with all of your cds, be super aggressive and force then remove bubble. This, with a bis gear, will work vs most rets. If you play defensively, you will lose.
    If the ret knows what hes doing, and he plays defensively, you will lose anyway.

Warriors in general suck in 1v1, don't take it too seriously.

3. July 7, 2020  
    Considering that WotLK made Paladins almost best class for whole expansion, ofc they will be wrecking everything. You literaly have to deal 250%+ of his HP dmg to kill him, thanks to his endless mana and instant healing. In open world you will lose, in 1vs1 situation you will lose. Go grab teammates and focus him with CC and bubble-removal

4. July 7, 2020  
    12 years im playing with warrior and its only main character at all servers. Trust me im full ending game warrior with SM and u dont have chance against 5/5 sm wielder paly or DK. they can beat u easily. warrior is good when you have pocket healer. Also keep it warrior class is not 1v1 dueling character

5. July 9, 2020  

6. Pop retaliation.

Thank me later.
    yeah, good luck with it when he stuns you and stay behind + pala can just wait for it to end

7. He's right though. If you pop retaliation the second he pops his wings you force him into defensive play. If he doesn't see the retaliation he kills himself in an instant.

Most paladins on the server doesn't see it coming, so it's an easy win at this point.

Warriors can kill ret paladins, but make sure you're geared and play the burst game. Use his burst against him and force him to play defensively, this way you increase the time it takes for your health pool to run out, which can be enough to take him out.

A good retribution paladin is hard to kill in a one-versus-one situation, but it's do-able.

Warrior is not the strongest dueling class, but with the right mind and setup you can make anything happen.

Figure out the sweet spot for what to do when. The only way to learn is by making mistakes and figuring out how to avoid them.

8. He's right though. If you pop retaliation the second he pops his wings you force him into defensive play. If he doesn't see the retaliation he kills himself in an instant.
    Even noob paladins knows how to avoid retaliation, and if it reckon spec then even two warriors can lose against one paladin ;D
    Best solution is = use intimdation->trinket(if red judge)-> nitro boots and fly away :D

Anyway DK got same problems against pala, if pala goes defensive dk can just surrender, AoW outheal even best geared dk.
    Edited: July 20, 2020

9. At least as Warr and DK you can decently fight a warlock, and in case of the DK a Mage. Stop whining about retris just because it happen to be your counter.

Hi I'm scizor please nerf rock.

10. I like reflect stun on paladin, to burst them under there own stun.

11. At least as Warr and DK you can decently fight a warlock, and in case of the DK a Mage. Stop whining about retris just because it happen to be your counter.

Hi I'm scizor please nerf rock.
    warrior can decently fight a warlock? lol.