I'm putting this here because it was too long for the bugtracker. Ive been trying to do this guest for months as it offers a BIS neck item for the hunter I am rolling. The quest is on the bug tracker and has been "pending" for some time, but was not corrected in the last channellog. For those like me that want this quet tfor the item and to complete the chain, here you go.

I posted a month ago it was bugged. I can confirm that although there are still a few bugs, it does work and can be completed. I finished it finally on 7/8/2020 Here is what you need to do.

1. Have the disquise. If you dont, he wont offer the quest.

2. When you get to the room, there must be 4 elite guards. If they are not there, dont even bother because even though he will give you the quest, he wont do what he is supposed to do. Just wait until they respawn. This can take awhile and I have waited there the entire duration of the disquise and they didnt respawn...meaning a trip back.

3. Once the guards are there, take the quest and let him fight. If you are a hunter like me, dismiss your pets. Once he gets outside, your mission is to stay off aggro, and when a mob gets close to death, kill them as quickly as possible before they run and aggro other mobs. THIS IS IMPORTANT because he will follow a running mob away, and if he gets too far away from his intended course he will despawn! This happened to me several times! Today he didnt aggro any mobs, but in the past 9 attempts, he fought the handful outside the gate, the ones in the sawmill ( this is where he despawned several times chasing fleeing away)

4. Once out of Hearthglen and at bottom of the hill another battle will begin. You can solo this, but you need to step away and dont attack or aggro any of them. .

5. Once the son dies, and the father (from whom you picked up the few rew quests in this chain) comes to avenge his son. Just sit back for 10 minutes and let him slowly kill them all. This is possible, but if you are playing pretty much any time that population is not at its lowest, you may find yourself getting ganked which sucks. If you get a high level helper to dispatch this battle quickly that is ideal. However the father will stay there, and currently the quest turn in marker is in the middle of the map at the bottom of the hill. To turn it in, you need to go back to the river in EP, where you bagan this series of quests.

Done~