1. July 8, 2020  

Lord PVP...

Why is there no option to buy either furious or relentless pvp weapons with honour/arena points on Lord?
    It honestly makes no sense that i am basically locked out of doing pvp unless i get a heroic 25 man ICC weapon first because no matter what i do i am fighting people in full relentless and wrathful who have relentless or wrathful weps while i am in furious gear with a 232 il pve wep that can not be upgraded through pvp....

What is the solution here? Pay someone to carry me so i can get the wrathful arena weapon?

Why not just make it so the furious and relentless arena weps can be purchased?
    Seems like a pretty simple solution that would get more people doing pvp.
    Edited: July 8, 2020

2. July 8, 2020  
    You can always farm gold for BH and get yourself a 251 weapon.

3. July 8, 2020  
    It is the same on IC. You are fighting people with rele weapons because they are on server dedicated only to pvp, and other with wf weapons because this is an old server and majority of players already grinded for the rating which is required for 264 weapon.

4. July 8, 2020  
    It is the same on IC. You are fighting people with rele weapons because they are on server dedicated only to pvp, and other with wf weapons because this is an old server and majority of players already grinded for the rating which is required for 264 weapon.
    I suppose that does add to skill factor on lord and ICC i guess when it comes to PVP teams, Am i wrong in it being something to lock newbies out of high end pvp?

That would certainly be a valid explanation for it all.
    Edited: July 8, 2020

5. I suppose that does add to skill factor on lord and ICC i guess when it comes to PVP teams, Am i wrong in it being something to lock newbies out of high end pvp?

The explonation is that 12 years ago Blizzard didnt know better and PvP seasons was never suppose to be that long.In next expansion they actually change PVP gear progression making previous season sets cost honor. The problem with having literally all mid/high rated PVP players been BIS geared is a problem that never existed when the PVP system was design and exist only on very old private servers. I personally think there should be some change that let people catch up a bit faster, because the way it works right now if you wanna be compatitive PVP player you need to invest many months to gear up and this whole time you will be behind pretty much all active PVP players.

6. I suppose that does add to skill factor on lord and ICC i guess when it comes to PVP teams, Am i wrong in it being something to lock newbies out of high end pvp?

Nope it is not like that in order to lock you out, but it is simply Warmane doing their BlIzZlIkE sErVeR thing with ignoring that a lot of blizzlike goes out of the water when you have store, a constant S8 for PVP and several other stuff.
    Over time you learn to avoid the PVP grind by either farming gold, finding a good PVP guild where a bored max gear player will carry you to 1800 or by finding a solid PVE guild that will get you a decent ICC weapon.