1. July 8, 2020  

[WA] Looking for help with condition to trigger Sniper Training

Hello fellow hunters!

Im looking for a LUA string to help determine when Sniper Training will procc.
    Basicly i want to add a custom trigger to WA that starts counting down from 6 once i stand still.

Any ideas? really appreciate any help <3

2. July 8, 2020  
    That's overcomplicating. Have an icon/progress bar or w/e with ST timer, when it drop's to 8s you should wait to keep the buff. Could emphasize it with animation tickin in when buff is below 10.

3. July 9, 2020  
    Merfin was kind enough to help me out. I have a working countdown now, once players speed is 0. Apparently i dont think that its overcomplicating. When you want to max out sv dmg, its those small dicisions If you want to stay 1 sec longer in place to get a new proc of ST to move freely for the next 8 sec. Furthermore when you weave in to place explosive trap / getting an raptor strike done you might want to make these decisions to top the DPS :)

4. overcomplicating a process of making a neuro-mechanical connection between your brain, WA and ST. Keeping ST is a nobrainer, how does one achieve it however....

Glad you set it up, got inspired by the solution myself.

5. Did you pay for that WA ?
    I have the same problem. I made a WA that simply shows the duration so I need to always look at the number and remind myself to stand still when reaching 6 seconds.

If you didn't pay for it, can you please share it?