1. July 8, 2020  

What to do with emblems before Ulduar comes?

Hey guys,

It's my first time playing on a progressive server and I dont know if Triumph and Valor emblems would be useful for something when Ulduar comes.
    So my question is, would there be valuable items which I could buy with them once Ulduar and Conquest emblems come or should I spend all of them on gems and frozen orbs (got like 160 Triumphs and 100 Valors). I'm only 1/5 T7 and 3.8k GS atm so maybe I should save them for getting 2 more parts T7? I could buy a few pvp parts with them but I dont think it will be worth it once Deadly is obtainable with honor points.

Cheers!

2. July 8, 2020  
    Get any upgrades you can. Thats where emblem's value strong at. Can't say any details, you didnt link your class, spec, gear. Selling them is good, as long you have bought every possible upgrade.

3. July 8, 2020  
    For Heroism you can store em and use em for gems, they will be always be useful to get easy gems (later on you will be able to buy epic gems btw) and valor will become the easy to get emblem you will be getting it from any boss in an hc dung and from 10m raids etc. A good call could be sell boe valor bracers now cause the price will drop a lot when anyone can easily get valors.