1. July 8, 2020  

Top 10 Ganks, DELETING Higher Level Players

2. July 9, 2020  
    Gouge at 50 seconds looks very questionable, almost like scripting, add the hidden attackbar to that and the suspicioun rises.
    Why is nr1 a hunter whos backpeddling for 6 seconds straight with aspect still on? The last 5-6 seconds you can se him just giving up not even trying, imo don't put the highest level players at highest rank just because they are level 40 whatever, nr 3 and nr 1, The mage and the Hunter was the worste of the bunch, even at 11 levels over you, the mage still have less health then you and you can tell he never touched mage pvp in his life.
    I never tried low level twinking myself but isn't the 5 Herilooms kinda looked at as cheating?
    Edited: July 9, 2020

3. July 9, 2020  
    Imagine over geared Rogue videos being entertaining.

4. Gouge at 50 seconds looks very questionable, almost like scripting, add the hidden attackbar to that and the suspicioun rises.
    Why is nr1 a hunter whos backpeddling for 6 seconds straight with aspect still on? The last 5-6 seconds you can se him just giving up not even trying, imo don't put the highest level players at highest rank just because they are level 40 whatever, nr 3 and nr 1, The mage and the Hunter was the worste of the bunch, even at 11 levels over you, the mage still have less health then you and you can tell he never touched mage pvp in his life.
    I never tried low level twinking myself but isn't the 5 Herilooms kinda looked at as cheating?
    These are ganks. The object is to embarrass the higher levels who have all the advantage ;)

Go watch the original I cut from the Shaman fight https://youtu.be/tc9HeFJBlP0 it starts at the 1:30 mark. It shows the full action bar. He gets finished off with a backstab but the damage didn't pop up. I'm on the Mac client and it does that sometimes.

As for the Hunter he was a noob, sure. but the level gap should have won the fight. I had to time every cool down back to back perfectly, a 42 is going to pretty much crit every shot so I have to stay right on top of them and time everything perfectly. Big opener + dismantle, when dismantle is up vanish into a cheap shot into evasion then go toe to toe hoping that I dodge every shot. His wolf did 90% of the dmg. I didn't even get him even with my health until we were at around 700 hp each. Again one wrong move with the cool downs and he'd have won. On top of that no poisons, pots or grenades. I'd like to see another 29 dagger rogue pull that off.

I've also found that when going after higher levels they tend to pause and seem a bit shocked that a gray/low level toon is trying to take them on even when 1/3 -- 1/2 of their life just got lost on the opener. I specifically choose mages and hunters because they are the best counters even at equal levels. I smoked 29 rogues on retail on my 28 900hp mage. I know how to fight them and what to expect. nr 3 was probably shocked to die and didn't realize 2 ambushes and a few love taps were enough to finish him.

The fun part is getting them to cry for help in global and having to admit a player 13 levels lower than them is owning their face outside of Orgrimmar :D
    Edited: July 10, 2020

5. Fully decked out twink ganking levelers nothing impressive about that what so ever.

6. Last guy didnt even move.
    All of them no enchants, gray or green gear while you having fully enchanted heirlooms which give tons of advantage, for example your enchants alone give same amount of attackpower/crit as rest of gear.
    Nice that u having fun, but please don't tell that you embarrass them, cause you don't.

7. Imagine over geared Rogue videos being entertaining.
    I got a better one.

Imagine making montage videos of WotLK in 2020.