1. July 8, 2020  

New Guy looking to do some ICC Raids.

Hi Peeps!

I am new to this server but new to WOTLK itself. I used to play in another server back in my college days. In that server i achieved "Realm First Bane of the Fallen King" and "Realm First Light of Dawn". I had a Fully Geared "Fire Mage" a fully geared "MM Hunter" a fully geared "Disc Priest" a fully geared "Frost DK" and a half way through resto shaman and a balance druid.

I had to stop gaming due to studies and now I am trying to play for my satisfaction.

I have a few questions like. Is it possible for donating insta lvl 80 chars and gears that i need?

If i am here looking for ICC raids which server do i choose? Does not need to be blizz like, but even if it is blizzlike does not matter.

Looking for Answers.

Yours Lovingly,

Junkyard

2. July 9, 2020  
    Is it possible for donating insta lvl 80 chars and gears that i need?
    Yes, depending on the server (translation: yes for Icecrown, to-a-more-limited-extent yes on Frostmourne, no for Lordaeron.

If i am here looking for ICC raids which server do i choose? Does not need to be blizz like, but even if it is blizzlike does not matter.
    If you're looking to donate your way and jump straight into ICC, the Icecrown server is your best choice (Lordaeron has 1x rates and tuned up bosses as plusses, but there's no coin shop meaning you don't get to donate your way). Frostmourne is a progressive server (going into Ulduar next week), so no ICC yet for several months. It's a good place if you want to join the Realm First race for ICC later on though!