1. July 9, 2020  

small question about cross fraction

Hi there.

So I finally hit lvl 80 on Icecrown Server and queued for some pvp on monday (july 06. 2020).
    It was fun and there was more as 90% peoples from Frostmourne. Some peoples were running in a full blacksmith plate pvp set / some others had engineering with nitroboots and parachute.
    But overall it was even and everyone was on the same gear level (except these blacksmith guys).

Tuesday and yesterday I queued 11 times for another Battleground and I only face Shadowmourne players with full S8.

Why is that so ?
    I did nothing the last 4 days. I was in FoS and only won the 20 slot epic bag. I was in PoS finished the quest and got 4 purple items with item level 219. Our group failed at HoR and I couldn't finished my quest.

please see question above. Why am I facing only s8 peoples with my 16k hp character in battlegrounds now ?
    Is the crossfaction determined on certain days ? or does this 4 purple items make this much difference ?

I don't have fun in pvp anymore with these geared guys and .... well, don't laugh I can't even do a single rdf because my equip is too low. Any advice ?

2. July 9, 2020  
    I was in PoS finished the quest and got 4 purple items with item level 219. Our group failed at HoR and I couldn't finished my quest.
    That's what happened. You got gear that is currently unavailable on Frostmourne, so you get put into another BG bracket - Lordaeron, Icecrown and Blackrock one. Until that point you were in Frostmourne BG bracket.