1. I have seen multiple "progression" guilds spamming recruitment. Find one with raid time/day that fits you and ask for an invite. If you have done your part, and have learned general info about raid bosses you should have 0 problems. You probably already found this https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Guide-to-ICC10, things like these will put you way ahead of any competition for raid slots. And knowing more indepth, like "why?" am I stacking or kiting or whatever will put you 2 steps ahead.

So, your goal is to get a many EoF as possible each week:
    this is maximum you can possibly get:
    14 from daily heroic dungeon
    5 from "Must Die!" quest
    4 from VOA 10+25
    30 from ICC 10 (inside quest included)
    30 from ICC 25 (inside quest included)
    5 from RS 10
    5 from RS 25
    =============
    93 total

So you aim to get as many as possible for your T10 set, where most effective way is joining fresh guild that is starting to go into ICC, where half of ppl are in same boat as you. There wont be "press this button for 6k gs" like you can do up to 5k gs with RDF. Too much spam and desperation can turn off people too, they probably think you know 0 and expect to be carried. Instead think about it like this - My guild should offer me raid spot for a day/time i can attend and I should provide my best effort, beforehand knowledge, learn from my mistakes and come prepaired to raids with flasks, food and my gear will be in order with gems/enchants/necessary stat caps. You are sort of equal entities and your goals should be the same, so if you join a guild where their goal is to do 10man raids and you want 25 man raids - it wont work, you can do 17ST and they start at 18ST.. it just wont work out, you will be too tired by the end of a raid. If there are 18 hunters already fighting for a spot, well you need to dazzle them real hard so you are first who gets invited or find another guild.

I don't know what to tell you, this is that "wall" that creates eternal POS farmers. Persist trough it. Alts are great, even necessary, since some guild will do 2 x icc25 each week, for example. Or more.
    Edited: July 23, 2020

2. Thanks for the advice guys. Im just going to take my time, if i burn out then jump onto an alt and just keep doing that. Iv started doing some PvP lately to change it up. I think once i join a guild that will do ICC and what not, ill be able to progress further. Im on about 4.9k GS atm so hopefully not far off

This is my character btw too https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

3. Okay so some advice on your current gear:
    Your weapon is somewhat low on the item level side, so you might want to replace it with either Runeblade of Demonstrable Power from the Ebon Blade reputation vendor or, preferably, Orca-Hunter's Harpoon from Halls of Reflection Heroic.

Also, you have a Spellpower trinket still, which would ideally be replaced by one of the following:
    Banner of Victory - Trial of the Champions Normal
    Mirror of Truth which you can get with 40 Emblems of Heroism (you can get EoHs by downgrading Emblem of Triumph a couple of times).
    Incisor Fragment from King Dred in Drak'tharon Keep Heroic
    Meteorite Whetstone from King Ymiron in Utgarde Pinnacle Heroic

In fact, all four are better than both your current trinkets, so if you get any 2 of them you can replace your other one as well.

Now, the important part about getting into raiding: Gems and Enchants (you can't get into raids without them!
    I would suggest to consult this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=327458

If you feel like they are too expensive, most Enchants and Gems have cheaper, discounted versions so you can also use those for the time being.

But yeah, if your country has a Local forum listed here: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52 you'll likely be able to find a guild that suits your playtime much easier (plus, nationality-based guilds tend to be more lax about joining requirements).

4. Okay so some advice on your current gear:
    Your weapon is somewhat low on the item level side, so you might want to replace it with either Runeblade of Demonstrable Power from the Ebon Blade reputation vendor or, preferably, Orca-Hunter's Harpoon from Halls of Reflection Heroic.

Also, you have a Spellpower trinket still, which would ideally be replaced by one of the following:
    Banner of Victory - Trial of the Champions Normal
    Mirror of Truth which you can get with 40 Emblems of Heroism (you can get EoHs by downgrading Emblem of Triumph a couple of times).
    Incisor Fragment from King Dred in Drak'tharon Keep Heroic
    Meteorite Whetstone from King Ymiron in Utgarde Pinnacle Heroic

In fact, all four are better than both your current trinkets, so if you get any 2 of them you can replace your other one as well.

Now, the important part about getting into raiding: Gems and Enchants (you can't get into raids without them!
    I would suggest to consult this guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=327458

If you feel like they are too expensive, most Enchants and Gems have cheaper, discounted versions so you can also use those for the time being.

But yeah, if your country has a Local forum listed here: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52 you'll likely be able to find a guild that suits your playtime much easier (plus, nationality-based guilds tend to be more lax about joining requirements).
    Crystalleia you are a lifesaver! Thank you so much! And thanks for the item locations that helps a ton! Ill be doing these over the next couple days and see how it goes from there! Thank you so much! :)

5. Crystalleia you are a lifesaver! Thank you so much! And thanks for the item locations that helps a ton! Ill be doing these over the next couple days and see how it goes from there! Thank you so much! :)
    Since I'm sure that there are recommendations I was still missing (e.g. Marrowstrike from Trial of the Champions Heroic - it's very hard to get though, so I wouldn't hope on it), I would suggest that you install the AtlasLoot addon if you haven't. It allows you to basically browse through each dungeon/raid's drops and see which items you can get :)

6. Also Forge of Souls Normal last boss drop agility staff, pretty neat even if hit rating on it goes over cap and don't give you anything. Good thing about it is that you can just run FoS farm until you get it. This one http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49793

#####

About gems
    I wanted to tell you about sockets, maybe you already know this but anway;
    - You have ~11 sockets, that's around +200 stats even with cheapest gems.
    - Get at least Uncommon quality gems, +12 Agility go for some 4-5g ech on AH.
    - Get Meta gem, Relentless Earthsiege Diamond (21 Agility + 3% Crit Damage). It requires 1 of each color Gem in your gear to work, but you use Nightmare Tear(+10 All Stats) gem, it works as 1 of each gem, no matter in which color socket you put it(usually put in Blue color socket to unlock bonus without going some agility+stamina gem and losing stats on stamina that's useless for you. Your Chest is perfect for this).
    So general guideline with gems is:
    Item has Red sockets - unlock socket bonus
    Item has Red+Yellow - unlock socket bonus
    Item has Yellow - unlock socket bonus
    Item has Blue in any combination - unlock only if you can do it with Nightmare Tear in Blue(you can use only 1 of this gem, it's Unique), otherwise slap Red gems in all and ignore socket bonus

Whole idea here is to count Stamina stat on gems as 0, if you have to use a gem with stamina to unlock socket bonus - don't do it, use Red gems and ignore socket bonus.
    Red sockets - Use Red gems (Agility)
    Yellow sockets - Use Orange Gems (agility+crit) / Use Hit rating Gems if you need to cap Hit rating
    Blue socket - Use 1 Nightmare Tear(Sirens Tear +6 stats works too), other items with Blue - Red Gems
    Meta socket - Relentless Earthsiege Diamond

Examples:
    Your Chest - red+nightmare tear+orange (bonus +8 unlocked)
    Your Pants - use 2 red gems (pass on +6 bonus)
    Your Shoulders - use red (pass on +4 bonus)
    Your Neck - use orange (bonus unlocked)
    etc

When you reach passive approx 800 Armor Penetration rating passively from your gear you can start to replace gems with Armor Penetration gems.

Enchants:
    You need to get enough reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade (Head enchant) - quest starts in Dalaran Krasus Landing, take quest form Orc, fly to ship and take "It's all fun and games" quest, follow the chain.
    Sons of Hodir (shoulder enchant) - quest starts in Storm Peaks, K3 village, "They took our Men!", follow the chain.

Both of these you will need til the very endgame and you will have to do these reputation questlines sooner or later. (+it's nice chunk of gold)

Another note, Enchants like Berserking will not work on hunter, you need +110 Attack power on weapon/s (raw stats)
    Edited: July 26, 2020

7. Thanks angrylol appreciate it! Curious question, since i need to farm some FoS and HOR, once i do the dungeon im locked to the instance, so how do i keep farming it once im locked? Also when an item is dropped on Normal is it also dropped on Heroic?
    Edited: July 27, 2020

8. You can farm Normal as many times you want(go out, party leader clicks on his portrait - "Reset all instances"), only limit is mechanical 5 instances per hour limit, designed to prevent cheesing the system. If you hit this limit you will not be able to enter any instance until 1hr time has passed since you entered first instance and it will show "You have entered too many instances recently". Account wide thing. For example, you start farming FoS, each run takes 10minutes, after fifth time you will have to wait 10 minutes, so 1hr has passed since you entered it first time. Usually this is not a problem at all.

Heroics you can do once a day and they reset at specific server time. Its something like 6 AM server time, dont remember exactly.

And loot is different, FoS, PoS, HoR
    Normal drops 219 item level gar
    Heroic drops 232 item level gear
    And its not the same items, normal can be one items like cloth boots and sword, heroic drops plate shoulders and ring, for example.

This is true for all wotlk dungeons, loot tables are different.
    The same is true for all Raids up til ICC/RS, loot tables are different in normal and Heroic. ICC/RS have the same items in drops in both modes, only Heroic versions of them, since you can switch to Heroic and back there at any time during raid.

9. Once again angrylol you have come through my friend! 1000 cheers! I have slotted some gems and have better weapons now, now im going to work on the enchant stuff, im still not 100% on understanding it but ill try. I think the quest from the Orc is bugged from what iv been told, and how do i enchant stuff? Cant i buy the items? Or do i need to do these quests?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

10. Shoulder and Head enchants you get from that specific reputation Quartermaster for gold if you have enough reputation. To be able to see Quartermaster you need to do those quest chains.
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50335
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50367

Rest of the gear you enchant by buying enchants from other players(Auction house), or maybe its cheaper to buy reagents and ask a friend/guildie Enchanter to enchant your gear for you.

http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=38374 - Leatherworking
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41167 - Engineering
    Edited: July 27, 2020

11. I started the "Its all fun and games" quest which you get from the Bloodelf DK on the ship but its bugged i think, i go up to the eye, dmg it with the item but then it just instantly heals. I tried it for a few minutes

12. You need to fly closer to it, so it stays in combat

13. So im now 5.3k, and keep getting kicked out of ICC runs because i use Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets... The only other weapon i have is Felglacier Bolter. They say its a 'tank' gun but is it really? I mean it does more DPS then the bolter so why does it matter?

14. Well for sure that can happen, since less experienced players will think you are just stacking GS. That actually IS a tank weapon. Difference with Felglacier will be very little in general, so for conveniance sacrifice that bit of dps just to get in raid. I personally wouldn't mind getting kicked for such a reason, that raid will be max 6/12 of you are really lucky. Or try to explain raid leader that it actually best gun up to ones that drop from ICC10n.

First 12