1. July 9, 2020  

is it possible for a rogue to kill you without ever leaving stealth? hax/script?

so im level 50 and was questing in stranglethorn, saw a level 33 druid in cat form from opposing faction run towards me, and attack me and I got instakilled,
    was like HMM this is strange, instakilled by level 33 player!

run back to my corpse, level 33 druid still there going around in circles, I resurrect, pop a healing potion and charge him, again instadeath, like not even 1 second passed lol, so I checked combat log, and in the combat log was another player that killed me not the druid, some rogue and in the combat log I just saw "preparation->vanish->pyro rocket"

(basically like that, i'm new player but that is more or less what I could see in combat log)

thing is only the level 33 druid was visible the whole time, the rogue that killed me in the combat log never exited stealth, just wondering if anyone has any idea what is going on here? is it some script or macro that casts these skills so fast that you cant even see them exit/enter stealth?

some hack/cheat? or multibox thing in combination with above script method maybe?

did not write their names because IDK if that is against the rules, anyway some help here would be nice just to understand what happened lol cheers!

2. July 9, 2020  
    Pyro rocket is engineering glove enchant. From what you wrote it seems like using it doesn't break stealth. I am not sure if it's supposed to but it might be a bug.

3. July 9, 2020  
    Pyro rocket is engineering glove enchant. From what you wrote it seems like using it doesn't break stealth. I am not sure if it's supposed to but it might be a bug.

hmmm ok! theres a lot of strange things on this server, besides the pyro rocket things other stuff like small towns/camps (not main cities) getting cleared out by a single opposing faction player and town guards not even reacting... maybe im just new to the game but things like this seem kind of weird!

would be nice to know if pyro rocket is working as intended or not anyway :p

ah well cheers!

4. July 9, 2020  
    I believe vanish is not part of gcd and since pyro rocket isn't part of gcd either its possible to use em in quick succession and vanish while leaving stealth, it should still play the sound or (maybe) show the animation but i guess shooting pyro rocket "without leaving stealth" is possible.

5. some rogue and in the combat log I just saw "preparation->vanish->pyro rocket"
    I think that enchant does around 2k damage with a 30-45 sec CD, probably nuked you with it and did restealth.

Regarding the towns, most guards are lvl 35-55 in low level areas, while the players who clean out Grom'Gol for example are usually 80 so guards don't even aggro until they pull them.

6. TL:DR
    I was ganking 30levels with my level 50 and then someone gave me taste of my own medicine, suddenly it's not fair and possibly hax.

7. Maybe you didnt se him because it's a range attack, and maybe he was outside of your field of view?
    Biggest question is why you would go stealth to kill a level 50.
    Edited: July 10, 2020